5 Epic Water Parks in Washington You Need To Visit This Summer
Whether you’re looking to relax by the pool or go down the slides, a day at the water park is never a bad idea. Happily, Washington is home to some of the most delightful water parks in the PNW. Slather on the SPF, grab your beach towels, and make a point to visit these five best waterparks in Washington for some summer fun!
There’s nothing better than a day of fun in the sun at a good, old-fashioned waterpark. And these are the very best waterparks in Washington where you can do just that! Where’s your favorite place to cool off during the summer in Washington? Let us know in the comments below!
And for a bucket-list-level water adventure in The Evergreen State, you have to check out the sunset kayak tours offered by Anacortes Kayak Tours.
More to Explore
Best waterparks in Washington
What are some fun day trips in Washington?
Some fun day trips in Washington include:
- Visit small towns like Walla Walla, Leavenworth, and Republic
- Explore the epic lava tubes at Gifford Pinchot National Forest
- Enjoy the state's many beaches
Check out these fun day trips for more.
Does Washington have any beaches?
Yes, Washington has beaches. Here are some of the most beautiful beaches:
- Second Beach is a hidden gem in the Olympic Peninsula that you'll have to do a little work to discover. As its moniker suggests, there are actually a few beaches in this area. First, Second and Third Beaches are located just south of La Push. And even though they’re right next to each other, you can’t hike from one to the next because of all the dramatic bluffs and headlands standing in the way.
- First Beach is the easiest one to reach, so it’s usually the most crowded.
- Third Beach is a little tougher, requiring a 1.2-mile trek down a forested trail.
Where are the best places to go swimming in Washington?
While we shared five of the best waterparks in Washington in the article above, fans of more 'natural' water recreation will be delighted by the options available in The Evergreen State. These natural swimming holes are absolutely resplendent, and offer a ton of scenic beauty, to boot; kayaking is always a fun adventure; and if you're into waterfalls, you'll be positively enchanted by these six easy-to-find falls!