Washington October 16, 2015
Part 2: What These 15 Washington Photographers Captured Will Blow You Away
Recently we featured some spectacular
Northwest photos sent in by talented photographers on our Only In Washington Facebook page, and there were quite a few remarkable submissions in response! Out of the dozens of gorgeous shots shared with us, here are 15 of our many favorites:
1. Bill Evans captured this beautiful shot of a visitor to Lopez Island navigating into Fisherman Bay!
2. You can only see this kind of beauty here in Washington! Taken by Rob Johnson.
3. This charming barn was spotted in Clark County by Sue Collins.
4. Lori Yates shared this beautiful sight of Mount Adams.
5. This fantastic photo from Lonny Smart shows the Yakima River looking downstream from the "Pacman Cliff" where people jump into the river.
6. The recent Blood Moon, taken from Ellensburg's Fiorito Pond just east off I-84.
7. A rosy sunset on Orcas Island, captured by Cara Thomas.
8. Out fishing on the Chehalis River, by Donnie Edmunson.
9. Hiking the Burroughs Mountain Trail - an impressive shot by Justin Hughes.
10. This amazing photo of Port Townsend Paper Company was sent to us by Camron Falter.
11. Brie Hawkins shared this awesome pic from White Chuck Mountain.
12. A striking shot of Mount Shuksan by Steve Phelps.
13. Brandon Pawley sent us this great photo of a small lake off Highway 410 by the Naches Peak Loop Trail.
14. A cool shot of the iconic Snoqualmie Falls, taken by Karthik Subramanian Photography.
15. Going for a relaxing fall drive along the Lewis River - as captured by Richard Tessari.
Have you taken any amazing pictures in Washington?? We’d love to see them! Post them to our
Facebook here or send them to ! [email protected]