Washington February 22, 2017
10 Magical Places On The Washington Coast That Look Like Something From A Dream
We may not have warm ocean water or palm trees at our beaches, but the Washington coast is still amazing. In fact, there are parts of it that look almost otherworldly. Just looking at these surreal photos will probably make you want to plan your next trip.
1. Michael Matti captured this shot of Shi Shi Beach on a night when the Milky Way was fully visible.
2. Long Beach looks especially stunning at sunset.
3. Neah Bay is one of the most gorgeous places on earth.
It’s located at the tip of the Olympic Peninsula and borders British Columbia.
4. Have you ever seen Ocean Shores looking like this?
This photo was taken during a spring sunset.
5. La Push always looks otherworldly.
It doesn’t matter what time of day or year you go… the first time you visit this beach, you’ll feel like you’re dreaming.
6. This view from the bluffs of Port Townsend looks like a painting.
Port Townsend is an undeniably charming place surrounded by natural beauty.
7. For a good portion of the year, Sequim looks like this. And it’s amazing.
8. Ocean City is a quiet community about 8 miles north of Ocean Shores, and it’s stunning.
9. Imagine camping here.
At Olympic National Park's Second Beach, you can.
10. Rialto Beach is a gem, especially at twilight.
Speaking of Twilight, this stunning beach is located near the town of Forks.
The Washington coast is simply incredible. Get out and explore it this year by taking this beautiful coastal road trip.