Everyone In Washington Should Visit This Epic Flea Market At Least Once
Looking for something fun to do this Sunday? Check out the Fremont Sunday Market in Seattle, where you’ll find a wide array of interesting items. From new clothing to hand-crafted items to one-of-a-kind vintage finds, there’s definitely something here for everyone at this Washington flea market.
If you haven’t made it out to the Fremont Sunday Market in Seattle quite yet, perhaps this weekend we’ll see you there. For over 30 years this has been one of the best flea markets in Seattle. If this is one of your favorites too, share some of your best finds with a comment.
Ready to explore even more Washington flea markets? Here are 10 Washington flea markets where you’ll find even more awesome stuff.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
More flea markets in Washington
What are the best flea markets in Washington?
The majority of the flea markets in Washington are clustered around the Seattle area. From Olympia to Snohomish you'll find some pretty excellent flea markets all throughout the Seattle area. Here are some of the best flea markets in Washington:
- SODO Flea Market, Seattle, WA: From local artists selling their wares to traditional flea market items, you'll find plenty of fun stuff at the SODO Flea Market. Lots of food vendors too, so make it a day of exploring, eating, and shopping.
- Fifth Avenue Flea Market, Olympia, WA: Olympia's With Avenue Flea, actually on Adams St SE, is a fun market open from Thursday to Sunday each week. With plenty of interesting finds, great prices, and friendly people it is a must-visit flea market if you happen to be in Olympia.
- Seattle Antiques Market, Seattle, WA: Another Seattle flea market to check out if you are looking for antiques and vintage collectibles. With an eclectic selection of items to hunt through you'll find everything from antique furniture to vintage records from your favorite artists.
- Antique Marketplace, Auburn, WA: A lovely indoor antique market near Seattle with helpful vendors and a great selection of interesting items. Vintage home decor and curiosities galore, open every day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Redmond Saturday Market, Redmond, WA: This wonderful flea market in Seattle is more a farmers market and art market than your traditional flea market, but that doesn't mean it is any less awesome. It is a wonderful way to spend a day eating farm-fresh goodies and looking over local artisan-made art, baked goods, and things to spruce up your home like candles, soaps, and home decor items.