Spokane Falls In Washington Will Soon Be Surrounded By Beautiful Fall Colors
Spokane’s famous slogan is “Near nature, near perfect.” And given its close proximity to so much rugged nature, like Riverside State Park and the Dishman Hills Natural Area, we think the slogan is quite accurate. This beautiful city even has a waterfall flowing right through it… and in just a few weeks, it’s going to be incredibly colorful there. Read on to learn all the reasons you have to visit Spokane Falls in Washington in the Fall.
Have you ever been to Spokane in the fall? Do you have a favorite place to enjoy the fall colors in Washington?
If you live a little too far from Spokane to make this a day trip, it’s a perfect weekend trip! Just head on over to Hotels.com to find the perfect spot to stay while you’re leaf peeping.
More to Explore
Natural Beauty in Washington State
What are some good spots to admire the fall foliage in Washington State?
If you can't get enough of the stunning fall foliage in Washington, there are many amazing places you can admire the beauty of the changing leaves, such as:
- North Cascades National Park, which offers half a million acres of pristine wilderness to explore. You may never be able to see it all, but you can try!
- Lake Chelan in Chelan County is the ideal spot to sit a spell and marvel at the trees. If you are a morning person, we highly recommend arriving in time for sunrise.
- Leavenworth is a charming town with a Bavarian theme to its architecture that really brings out the natural beauty of the leaves.
Are there any easy hikes in Washington State to go on?
Of course, there are! Take in all of the sights of the state without too much trekking on one of these easy hikes in Washington State:
- Trail of Cedars in Newhalem is a charming, one-mile forested trek.
- Grove of Patriarchs Loop in Mt. Ranier National Forest is a 1.5-mile boardwalk trail featuring a suspension bridge.
- Twin Falls Trail in North Bend is a 3.5-mile trail that leads to a stunning waterfall.
Can I take any fun nature-based road trips through Washington?
Pack a bag and grab some snacks for one of these exciting nature-themed road trips in Washington State:
- The Washington Coast road trip
- The Washington state parks road trip
- The Washington caves and waterfalls road trip
If you aren't sure how to pack for the road, take a look at our ultimate road trip packing list to make sure you have everything you need.