Channel Your Inner Pioneer When You Spend The Night At This Covered Wagon Campground In Winthrop, Washington
Can you smell the fresh air, hear the rustling of the trees, and see beautiful vistas all around you? That is part of living in The Evergreen State. And we often love to enjoy it in all of its magnificence by sleeping under the stars while spending time in nature. If you’re like us, then you’ll definitely love this unique campground with covered wagons in Washington. It’s located in the North Cascades and offers an experience you’ll remember for a lifetime.
For more information about reservations and rates, go to the official Winthrop KOA website as well as to the entity’s Facebook page.
Have you ever enjoyed covered wagon camping in Washington? Have you stayed at the Winthrop KOA? If so, what was your favorite part? Would you agree that is is one of the most unique campgrounds in Washington? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
If you really enjoy nature, then you’ll love this Ultimate Washington Waterfalls Road Trip itinerary.
If you’re still in the mood for more Evergreen State adventures, take a look at this video about the Native American History of Snoqualmie Falls:
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Where can we go fishing in Washington State?
- Lake Cushman, located in Mason County, is the place to catch Salmon, rainbow and cutthroat trout, and Kokanee.
- Lake Campbell, located just south of Anacortes, is brimming with brown bullhead catfish, largemouth bass, yellow perch, bluegill and more.
- Westport, located in Grays Harbor, is where folks fish for Chinook, albacore tuna, coho salmon, rockfish, and halibut,
Read on to learn more about some of the many other fun places to go fishing in Washington State.
Where can we find wineries in Washington State?
- The Terra Blanca Winery & Estate Vineyard in Benton City features a year-round tasting room and restaurant serving delicious cuisine.
- The Cave B Estate Winery in Quincy is also a resort with luxurious guest accommodations and a pool.
- Amavi Cellars in Walla Walla is located in a beautiful rural setting yet only a short drive from the city’s downtown area.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other beautiful wineries in Washington State.
Where can we find farmer’s markets in Washington State?
- The Jefferson County Farmer's Market in Port Townsend features over 70+ vendors selling locally grown produce, baked goods, artisan cheese, cider, and a great deal more.
- The West Seattle Farmer's Market in West Seattle is an area favorite with over 35 vendor booths, and it is also lined with locally owned shops on either side.
- The Olympia Farmer's Market in Olympia is located in a giant covered pavilion with vendors selling everything imaginable.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other wonderful farmer’s markets in Washington State.