Taste The Best Pizza In The Pacific Northwest At This Unassuming Washington Pizza Place
If you’re as much of a foodie as we are, you’ll find no shortage of delectable cuisine in the Evergreen State. But as far as unassuming restaurants in Washington go, this old-school pizza place might just take the cake. The Carlson Block is situated in the small town of Wilkeson, Washington, and it remains much of a hidden gem to most. However, this wood-fired pizzeria in the middle of nowhere is as unique as it gets, offering delicious, memorable pizza with every visit.
Have you ever eaten at The Carlson Block in Washington? Did you think it was the best pizza in the Pacific Northwest? Shout out your thoughts in the comments section! Read more about The Carlson Block, and check out the video below for a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the craftsmanship and inspiration for the pizza itself:
Also, Wilkeson isn’t the only special town in the state. Check out these 12 Delightful Small Towns In Rural Washington, not to be missed! And if you’re planning a road trip to the Pacific Northwest, you’ll be remiss if you don’t reference our 50 Best On-The-Go Road Trip Snacks for essential snack ideas to keep you satiated for your grand adventure.
More to Explore
Best Restaurants In Washington
What are the best pizza restaurants in Washington?
The best pizza restaurants in Washington fire their pizzas up fresh for the taking with their own unique blend of flavors, seasonings, toppings, and more to satisfy your cravings. A handful of Washington's best pizzerias are listed below:
- Porch Light Pizza, Pullman
- Stone Creek Wood Fired Pizza, Olympia
- Pizzeria Pulcinella, Seattle
- Van Go’s Pizza, San Juan Islands
- Smoking Monkey Pizza, Renton
- Fondi Pizzeria, Gig Harbor
- Proletariat Pizza, Seattle
- Stick&Stone, Richland
- Hoptown Pizza, Wapato & Sunnyside
Head out for the ultimate pizza journey through Washington: this road trip takes you to the 11 best pizza restaurants in Washington for a multi-day pizza-filled adventure.
What are the best Italian restaurants in Washington?
The best Italian restaurants in Washington include the following local-favorite selections:
- Marzano Italian Restaurant, Parkland
- Enzo’s Bistro & Bar, Issaquah
- Staple & Fancy Mercantile, Seattle
- My Covio's, Ocean Park
- Montalcino Ristorante Italiano, Issaquah
- Bizzarro Italian Cafe, Seattle
- Monterosso's Italian Restaurant, Richland
- Ciao Food & Wine, Coupeville
- Zio Sal Restorante Italiano, Redmond
If the above suggestions aren't quite enough, these 15 Italian Restaurants in Washington are sure to satisfy your cravings for mouth-watering Italian cuisine.
What are the best Mexican restaurants in Washington?
A handful of the best Mexican restaurants in Washington can be found in the following list:
- COA Mexican Eatery, La Conner
- Lo Mejor de Jalisco, Ephrata
- Ramirez Mexican Store & Restaurant, Tumwater & Olympia
- Don Juan's Mexican Kitchen, Tenino
- La Costa Restaurant, Burien
- Maria's Tacos & Antojitos, Moses Lake
- Tacos Chukis, Seattle
- Mijitas Mexican Kitchen, Eastsound, Orcas Island
If you're in the market for even more Mexican food suggestions, you'll find plenty of options to love in our list of the 12 best Mexican restaurants in Washington.