Washington January 02, 2017
The 14 Places You Should Eat In Washington In 2017
Happy new year! We’re lucky enough to have a state full of incredible restaurants that are always worth a long drive, a long wait, special occasion splurge or a reservation. And while we’re excited to try all the new places that will open this year, we can’t forget our tried-and-true favorites. Here are 14 of the many places we recommend trying in 2017.
1. The Horseshoe Cafe, 113 E Holly St., Bellingham
2. Summit House, Crystal Mountain Resort, 33914 Crystal Mountain Blvd, Enumclaw
Have you ever wanted to dine on top of the world? Perched at 7,872 feet high, this restaurant is reached by gondola. No wonder it made our
ultimate dining bucket list.
3. The Pink Door, 1919 Post Alley, Seattle
The iconic Post Alley Italian restaurant, The Pink Door, is officially under renovation until March. But if it looked this amazing before, we can't wait to see how wonderful it will be when it reopens.
4. Smacky’s on Broadway, 6415 E Broadway Ave., Spokane
5. Andreas Keller, 829 Front St., Leavenworth
6. Billy’s Bar & Grill, 322 E Heron St., Aberdeen
7. Canlis, 2576 Aurora Ave N., Seattle
While the prices at Canlis make it more of a VERY special occasion spot, the outstanding menu and
make it all worth it.
8. Carmine’s Italian Restaurant, 525 W 1st Ave., Kennewick
Carmine's made our list of the best
last year, and this cozy little gem serves some of the best pasta dishes in the state.
9. Zombiez, 17705 Vashon Hwy SW., Vashon Island
It's a zombie themed burger joint on one of Washington's most charming little islands. Why wouldn't anyone want to visit?
10. Willows Inn, 2579 W Shore Dr., Lummi Island
11. Cowiche Canyon & Icehouse, 202 E Yakima Ave., Yakima
This modern gem in downtown Yakima serves classic American food in a sophisticated setting, and both the food and service are excellent.
12. Cooks Tavern, 3201 N 26th St., Tacoma
The atmosphere is fun, the prices are reasonable, and the food... well, you'll have to experience it for yourself.
13. Pizza Colin, 408 N Main St., Ellensburg
Located in the historic downtown area of Ellensburg, Pizza Colin is a local favorite and an underrated treasure.
14. Casper Fry, 928 S Perry St., Spokane
Casper Fry made our recent list of
under the radar restaurants.
This is a place you'll want to visit as many times as possible since so many menu items sound delicious.
We hope you take some time to explore our beautiful state this year. Here are
17 places we recommend going.