Washington November 02, 2017
by Jessica Wick 13 Downright Funny Memes You’ll Only Get If You’re From Washington
Life in Washington is amazing, but it’s basically one big inside joke. But having a sense of humor about living in the Evergreen State is part of what makes it so great. Just look at this epic collection of memes creating by hilarious Washingtonians.
1. Well, at least going to Mariners games is a fun experience, right?
The hydro races... the $20 beers...
2. This is a mistake you (hopefully) only make once.
3. The funny part about this meme is that your own personal "that one" could look much different.
Our state's scenery is so beautifully diverse.
4. There were some pretty legendary memes created after Washington legalized marijuana.
While we're glad it happened, we'll never stop making weed jokes.
5. This will never stop being hilarious.
Those of us who have lived on both sides of the state can confirm its accuracy.
6. It's a running joke that true Washingtonians don't use umbrellas... and while that's not ALWAYS true, this is still funny.
7. We know this is to be expected from people who don't live in Washington, but it's still frustrating.
8. Even people who live in Yakima are baffled by this sign.
9. Our state nickname has been especially appropriate since 2012.
10. Admit it: Many of you are guilty of this.
It may be easier to say you're from Seattle, but Auburn, Edmonds, Bellevue or Lynnwood don't count.
11. Eastern Washingtonians may get more of a pass here, but those that live on the rainy side should know better.
12. The struggle is real.
13. People who have braved this place must exist since the sign has been up for years...
What can we say, we love a laugh at our own expense. Check out these
Washington jokes that are actually funny.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.