You Can Camp Overnight At This Remote Brewery In Virginia
Camping in the great outdoors and visiting local breweries are two of our favorite pastimes here in Virginia. But what if we told you that you could experience both in the same location? Head to Devil’s Backbone Basecamp and that’s the exact experience you can look forward to: awesome brewery camping in one of the most spectacular places on the state.
This delightful brewery offers an incredible campground to hikers and beer aficionados alike. So whether you’re planning to hike to Devil’s Backbone or are simply dropping in for a visit, you’ll love knowing about this incredibly cool overnight option. Read on to learn more!
For more information about planning your visit, be sure to check out Devil’s Backbone Basecamp online.
What are your thoughts on this incredible brewery campground? Have you been here before–either for the brews or the camping? Do you think you would ever camp at a brewery in Virginia? We would love it if you would share your thoughts with us in the comments section below — we’d love to hear from you!
You might also think about embarking upon the Virginia Brewery Trail for a weekend you’ll never forget!
If you’re still in the mood for more Virginia adventures, take a look at this video about beautiful Shenandoah National Park:
More to Explore
Awesome Adventures in Virginia
Where can we find other breweries in Virginia?
- The Blue Mountain Brewery in Afton is a farm brewery that grows its own hops.
- The Star Hill Brewery in Roanoke (and several other cities around the country) is the second oldest craft brewery in Virginia.
- 2 Silos Brewing Co. in Manassas is a brewery and restaurant that also features live music events.
Read on to learn about some of the many other awesome breweries in Virginia.
Where can we find historic attractions in Virginia?
- Mount Vernon, located just outside of Alexandria, is a breathtaking estate and the former home of our first president – George Washington.
- Arlington National Cemetery, located in Arlington, is a sobering yet beautiful spot where over 400,000 active duty servicepeople, veterans, and their family members have been laid to rest.
- Manassas National Battlefield, located in Prince William County, is where two pivotal Civil War battles took place back in the day.
Read on to learn about some of the many other fascinating historic attractions in Virginia.
Where can we enjoy scenic views in Virginia?
- The Rock Point Overlook, located along the Blue Ridge Parkway at milepost 10.4, offers truly jaw-dropping views.
- The Hazel Mountain Overlook is situated in beautiful Shenandoah National Park and can be accessed via Skyline Drive.
- The Roanoke Star Scenic Overlook in Roanoke is a favorite city spot to look over the entire city and the mountains beyond.
Read on to learn about some of the many other places to enjoy spectacular scenic views in Virginia.