The Green Valley Book Fair Is A 25,000-Square-Foot Bookstore In Virginia That Is Like Something From A Dream
If you consider yourself a bookworm, there are probably fewer places more magical than a bookstore. Here in Virginia, we’re lucky to have all kinds of amazing places to find a good book: libraries, new bookshops, used bookstores, and antique malls. Today’s feature destination is another place to add to your bucket list: the largest bookstore in Virginia! This title belongs to none other than the Green Valley Book Fair, a 25,000-square-foot store that I tell you, you simply must see to believe!
Have you ever visited the Green Valley Book Fair? What did you think of this epic bookstore in Virginia? Do you see now why it is the biggest bookstore in Virginia? Would you agree that it is probably the best bookstore in Virginia? Feel free to share your thoughts with us in the comments below — we would love to hear all about your experiences! Learn more when you visit the Green Valley Book Fair website as well as the Green Valley Book Fair Facebook page.
If you need a snack afterward, be sure to read From Self-Serve Frozen Yogurt To Homemade Cakes, There’s No Shortage Of Sweets At Dunbri’s Dessert Café In Virginia.
If you’d like to stretch your legs a bit with a hike, you can find some great trails by going to the AllTrails website.
Still in the mood for more Virginia adventures? Then perhaps you’d love to explore Shenandoah National Park!
More to Explore
More Adventures in Virgina
Where can we find museums in Virginia?
- The Virginia Living Museum in Newport News features world-class animal and plant exhibits, a planetarium, and other features.
- The Fauquier History Museum at the Old Jail in Warrenton delves into the history of jails in America from pre-colonial times through the 20th century.
- The Car and Carriage Caravan Museum in Luray features over 140 antique transportation-related items.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other wonderful museums in Virginia.
Where can we find state parks in Virginia?
- Douthat State Park in Millboro is a popular spot for fishing, hiking, and camping.
- Chippokes Plantation State Park in Surry is located along the banks of the beautiful James River.
- Caledon State Park in King George is known for its American bald eagle population.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other beautiful state parks in Virginia.
Where can we find scenic drives in Virginia?
- The Colonial Parkway is a 23-mile route that connects historic Yorktown and Jamestown.
- The Blue Ridge Parkway has been rated as one of the best road trips you can take in America.
- The 129-mile U.S. Route 13 (which actually stretches over 500 miles from North Carolina through Pennsylvania) that stretches from the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel to the North Carolina border is among the prettiest in the state,
Read on to learn more about some of the many other dramatic scenic drives in Virginia.