Vermont December 28, 2016
13 Epic Spots To Get Married In Vermont That’ll Blow Guests Away
When it comes to picturesque backdrops for a wedding, Vermont takes the three tiered cake. In fact, there are so many incredible places to say your “I do’s” that narrowing down the search can seem an insurmountable task. Whether you choose an all inclusive resort, a
romantic restaurant for an elopement or perhaps one of over 40 wedding locations in a Vermont State Park, there are few places quite like the wedding venues VT has to offer.
1. Basin Harbor Club - 4800 Basin Harbor Road, Vergennes
Imagine exchanging your vows surrounded by Lake Champlain and the gorgeous Adirondacks. Outdoor decks, sprawling lawns and moonlit mountains make this the perfect place to say "I do."
2. The Mountain Top Inn & Resort - 195 Mountain Top Road, Chittenden
An elegant, yet rustic location with sweeping mountain views overlooking a lake, the Mountain Top Inn has it all.
3. The Inn at the Round Barn Farm - 1661 E Warren Road, Waitsfield
This 245-acre spot with manicured lawns, established perennial gardens, cascading ponds and terraces is wonderfully picture perfect. Nothing says Vermont like a beautiful round barn!
4. Spirit of Ethan Allen - 1 College Street (Boat), Burlington
Sail away on Lake Champlain on Vermont's largest cruise ship and floating restaurant. A truly spectacular sight!
5. Grand Isle Lake House - 34 East Shore Road North, Grand Isle
Located on one of the Champlain Islands, this spot is relaxing and private with stunning scenery.
6. The Skinner Barn - 609 Common Road, Waitsfield
There's nothing quite like a big red barn to embrace the quintessential feel of Vermont.
7. Taconic - 3835 Main Street, Manchester
From your bridal shower to the day after brunch and everything in between, this elegant venue has it all and it's done to perfection. You have to love a one stop shop!
8. Trapp Family Lodge - 700 Trapp Hill Road, Stowe
The hills are alive with the sound of "I do!" at this magnificent spot in Stowe. See why the
Trapp Family Lodge
is basically heaven on earth.
9. Honora Winery & Vineyard - 201 Vt Route 112, Jacksonville
Where Napa Valley meets New England, Honora Winery & Vineyard is a picturesque place to exchange vows, celebrate with guests and wander through the vineyards.
10. The Old Lantern Inn and Barn - 3260 Greenbush Road, Charlotte
Discover the charm of this 1800s red barn with the largest maple floor space in Vermont for dancing. This venue can host up to 350 people - now that's what we call a party!
11. Woodstock Inn & Resort - 14 The Green, Woodstock
Whether you love Vermont charm, or you're die hard skiers who have conquered the famous Suicide Six, the Woodstock Inn provides charm and elegance, perfect for everyone on your guest list.
12. Middlebury Inn - 14 Court Square, Middlebury
This historic inn is located in a vibrant community with so much to see and do for your guests. And the stately Middlebury Inn is the crown jewel!
13. The Grafton Inn - 92 Main Street, Grafton
Whether you’re dreaming of saying I do in a rustic barn or want to dance the night away under the stars, the Grafton Inn is an unforgettable place for your special day.
Ready to get hitched but haven’t yet popped the question? Check out these
15 places for an unforgettable marriage proposal in Vermont.