Vermont October 04, 2015
What These 20 Vermont Photographers Captured Will Blow You Away
We all know and love Vermont as a place where we can truly experience nature and the beauty of life that surrounds us. It’s no surprise our state is filled with some of the most fantastic photographers. One of the best things about being a part of the
Only in Vermont community is that you can share your magnificent photos of our state with thousands of fellow Vermont lovers. Each week we will feature some of the most incredible and breathtaking shots we receive. Want your picture to be featured in our next article? Read on…
1) Jeetan Khadka captured this mindblowing sunset at the Burlington Waterfront.
2) An epic shot of the blood moon over Lake Champlain by Sam Trombino.
3) This extreme rainbow over peak foliage, shot by John H. Knox, Vermont Four Seasons Photography.
4) Patti Fortuna-Stannard perfectly captures these soft rolling hills at Stannard Mountain in Sandgate.
5) This glistening shot of the Bolton Potholes was taken by Aaron Lavallee.
6) Sherrie Ingram Dulong captured this serene and foggy morning at Little River, right from her camper.
7) Cristiona Noyes was able to capture this vivid image of a monarch butterfly at the Champlain Valley Fair in Essex.
8) Brandy Cole captured this bright and fuzzy little critter on the move.
9) This up-close and personal shot of a moose in action, taken by Colleen Cole.
10) This wondrous hot air ballon, shot by Jeremy Wiggs by the Quechee Covered Bridge.
11) "Dreaming Awake at Night" by Natural High Photography.
This exquisite shot of the milky way is paired with this beautiful quotation by Chet Raymo: "I am a child of the Milky Way. The night is my mother. I am made of the dust of stars. Every atom in my body was forged in a star. When the universe exploded into being, already the bird longed for the wood and the fish for the pool. When the first galaxies fell into luminous clumps, already matter was struggling toward consciousness. The star clouds of Sagittarius are a burning bush. If there is a voice in Sagittarius, I'd be a fool not to listen."
12) This intricate web, shot by Dale Sutton.
13) Cindee Lee Photographee captured these ribbon-like falls in Pawlet in such an elegant way.
14) This tranquil winter scene in Danby was shot by Jerry Florance.
15) This shot of Henry Bridge and its blood-red reflection on the water in Bennington was captured by Christy Lynn
16) This breathtaking sunset at an Essex High School football game was taken by Kimberly Wells Garrett.
17) Alan Baker captured this idyllic landscape reflected over the lake in Sheffield.
18) Seth Kellner photography beautifully presents an unedited version of what he calls "Vermont in Motion."
Facebook/Seth Kellner Photography
19) The gorgeous Castleton River, shot by Kayla DeLancey.
20) And A walk on frozen Joe's Pond, captured by Bill Kelly.
It’s quite amazing what some of these talented photographers can capture in one shot.
If you’re interested in your photograph featured in one of our upcoming articles, please post them to
Only In Vermont’s Facebook Page, or email them to . [email protected]