Pick Your Own Pumpkin At One Of These 10 Patches In Vermont This Fall
When it comes to autumn in Vermont, orange is the new black. Yes, folks, it’s that time of the year when the air is crisp, the cider is cold and the pumpkins are ripe for the picking. Why not visit one of these pumpkin patches in VT this fall and pick the perfect one for you? Like snowflakes, each one is unique, just like us. Did we miss your favorite pumpkin patch? Let us know! Happy fall everyone!
1. Winslow Farms - 506 US Route 7, Pittsford
You'll find everything you need to celebrate fall at this picturesque farm in Pittsford. After Thanksgiving you can get your Christmas tree here, too.
2. Walker Farm - 1190 US Route 5, East Dummerston
Walker Farm has been family owned since 1770 and it was named one of the 5 Best Nurseries in New England. So while you might be in the market for a pumpkin, you just might find a slew of other must have goodies here.
3. Green Mountain Orchards - 130 West Hill Road, Putney
This is simply a pick your own paradise. Come for the pumpkins, stay for the cider donuts!
4. Hathaway Farm & Corn Maze - 741 Prospect Hill Road, Rutland
Have a picture perfect fall day while running through the corn maze and picking out a perfect pumpkin at Hathaway Farm.
5. Boyd Family Farm - 125 E Dover Road, Wilmington
Pumpkins and produce and gourds, oh my! This family farm has been delighting folks for over 80 years and each season brings a different bounty.
6. Dutton Berry Farm - 407 VT Route 30, Newfane
You'll find farm fresh everything in a rainbow of colors at this popular stop. If you need to stock up on mums, this is the place!
7. Wellwood Orchards - 529 Wellwood Orchard Road, Springfield
This mountain top farm has been going for 50 years. The scenic views are worth the trip so bring your camera. There are lots of photo ops everywhere!
8. Burtt's Apple Orchard - 283a Cabot Plains Road, Cabot
Pick your own pumpkin here and more. You'll find over 40 varieties of apples as well as cider donuts that are scrumptious.
9. Cedar Circle Farm - 225 Pavillion Road, East Thetford
Picking your perfect pumpkin out of a display? Fun. Picking your perfect pumpkin out of a patch? Priceless.
10. Equinox Valley Nursery and Garden Center - 1158 Main Street, Manchester Center
This wonderful place starts transforming mid August to become a Halloween wonderland. You can't help but have a fun time here!
While you’re picking the best from one of these pumpkin patches in VT, why not swing by
the largest corn maze in Vermont? It’s fun for the whole family!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.