There’s A Little Slice Of Heaven Right Here In Vermont And You’ll Want To Visit
If you want to relax in the mountains and are looking for a great place to do it, Johnson is the place for you. You’ll find artist residencies, eateries, outdoor activities, and some of the most breathtaking scenery in one of the most beautiful small towns in Vermont. Let’s take a look at some of the wonderful things to do in Johnson, Vermont.
Have you ever been to this lovely little town? Who knew there were so many things to do in Johnson, Vermont? If you think Johnson is a little slice of heaven, you won’t want to miss these small towns in Vermont with amazing Main Streets.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
The Best Small Towns In Vermont
What are the most beautiful small towns in Vermont?
The most beautiful small towns in Vermont include:
- Stowe. This lovely town has tons of arts and crafts shows, the Trapp Family Lodge, and the gorgeous Mount Mansfield.
- Charlotte. This little town is surrounded by lush nature including the state’s most visited state park, Mount Philo.
- Cabot. This is in dairy farmland and its charming downtown has some wonderful ice cream shops.
- Royalton. This town is nestled along the Green Mountains and has the White River running through it.
Find out more about the most beautiful small towns in Vermont.
What are the most charming small towns in Vermont?
The most charming small towns in Vermont include:
- Grafton. Known for its country charm and tasty cheese, this little town was once bought for five dollars and a jug of rum.
- Woodstock. This town has covered bridges and beautiful architecture, and it was founded in 1761.
- Craftsbury. This town is a little paradise with abundant farms, rolling hills, white picket fences, and quaint beauty.
- Brandon. This is an artsy town with several art galleries, excellent restaurants, and wonderful shops.
Discover more about the most charming small towns in Vermont.
What are the most peaceful small towns in Vermont?
The most peaceful small towns in Vermont include:
- Ripton. This quiet town is made up of a tiny collection of buildings up in the mountains and you’re more likely to hear birdsong than traffic.
- Brunswick. This town has only 112 people and has several mineral springs which made it quite the resort attraction in the 1800s.
- Roxbury. This town boasts a tiny library the size of a small house and the town is mostly trees and quaint homes.
- Woodford. This town sits at 2,215 feet above sea level and there’s a lot of peace and quiet at the highest town in Vermont.
Learn more about the most peaceful small towns in Vermont.