Vermont February 02, 2017
14 Incredible Trips In Vermont That Will Change Your Life
Getting out and exploring new places is good for the soul. These trips in Vermont cover something for everyone and include towns, attractions, hikes, waterfalls, dining and even a few hidden surprises. Which of these incredible trips in VT are right up your alley?
1. Explore Shelburne Farms.
2. Explore Burlington.
3. Recharge at the Path of Life Garden.
4. Pay your respects at the Dog Chapel.
5. Hike to the top of Camels Hump.
6. Visit the wonderful town of Putney.
It’s not too big and it’s not too small… Putney, VT is just right. You’ll love this town with unique shops, a spinnery, berry and apple picking, winery, restaurants, music venues and even a puppet theater. See all it has to offer here:
Why This One Little Town Is Vermont’s Best Kept Secret
7. Get spooked at Emily's Bridge.
Only In Your State/Kristin Grimes
8. Spend the day in Chester.
9. Hike the Long Trail.
This 280 mile trail between Canada and Massachusetts has so many places to hop on and off which makes finding a spot pretty easy. One of the many great things about the Long Trail is that you can choose to do just a small part, go the length, or maybe something in between. End to Enders usually take three to four weeks to complete the length of the Long Trail, so find a section to spend an incredible VT day. For more information on hiking the Long Trail:
This One Hike In Vermont Will Give You An Unforgettable Experience
10. Take me out to the ballgame at Little Fenway.
Photo courtesy of Jane O'Neil
11. Enjoy a meal at Ye Olde Tavern.
12. Explore the Warren Falls
13. Taste some of the best VT cheeses and see the sights on this weekend road trip!
14. Take in the Texas Falls.
How many have you seen and which ones are next on your list to explore? Let us know!