Vermont November 23, 2017
10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Be Grateful For Vermont
Along with stuffing ourselves with turkey dinners with all the trimmings, today is a day when we take a moment to think about all our blessings. Let’s take a moment and look at all the things we are grateful for in VT. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the 802 and beyond.
1. There's nowhere else in the world with foliage like what we see in our own backyard.
Not knowing where or when it will pop is part of the excitement!
2. There's no shortage of outdoor sports.
No matter what the season, there are so many activities to choose from.
3. Nothing beats a Vermont craft beer!
Pair it with a burger and good company and you have perfection.
4. The hikes are out of this world.
From the high peaks to the lakeside strolls, Vermont is full of natural beauty and wonder.
5. We love our charming general stores.
As the saying goes, if they don't have it, you don't need it!
6. We have the best maple syrup in the world.
There's no surprise why we call it "liquid gold."
7. We just love small town charm.
A village, a general store and some pretty incredible people is all we need.
8. Oh, those stars...
They're simply magical.
9. Vermont has pretty amazing sunrises.
Seeing the sun rise like fire on the mountain is simply breathtaking.
10. The thing we're most thankful for?
Having the most incredible friends and neighbors who are proud to call Vermont, home.
If you’re grateful for VT, here are
18 reasons why people in Vermont should be proud of their state. Also, don’t miss these 24 reasons why Vermont is the best state… As if we needed more convincing! Happy Turkey Day!