Ahhh, fall… It’s the most wonderful time of the year in Vermont. What better way to enjoy this season in all of its glory than to head over to one of these wonderful fall festivals in VT. Autumn wouldn’t be the same without these celebrations!
1. Harvest Festival at Shelburne Farms - September 16, 2017
You'll love the hands-on and educational activities throughout the day at one of the most beautiful spots in all of Vermont.
2. Old Fashioned Harvest Market - September 23 & 24, 2017
For a perfect day of family fun while checking out the foliage, head to this timeless event. It's timeless fun at old fashioned prices here and you (and the kids) will have a blast.
3. 19th Century Apple and Cheese Harvest Festival - September 24, 2017
Celebrate Johnny Appleseed’s birthday in Stafford this fall! Bring the whole family to a harvest festival at the Justin Morrill State Historic Site.
4. Burke Fall Foliage Festival - September 30, 2017
This is Burke's biggest festival of the year and you're going to love it. A parade, BBQ, kids activities and much, much more.
5. Stowe Oktoberfest - October 1, 2017
You'll find everything from oompah bands to authentic German foods to pumpkin and face painting and even a kinderplatz for kids. This Bavarian festival is fun for all ages.
6. Autumn on the Green - October 1, 2017
Live music, tons of award winning crafters and much more at this annual event which is always the first Sunday in Danville.
7. Harvest Festival at Brandon - October 2, 2017
You'll have as much fun seeing the "Harvest People" as the townsfolk have making them. Scarecrows, stick people and leaf people and more, along with hayrides, pumpkins and more food you could ever imagine.
8. Northeast Kingdom Fall Foliage Festival - October 2-8, 2017
You'll find seven unique festivals which are held over seven consecutive days in the NEK. Now over 50 years running! For more information click
9. Newfane Heritage Festival - October 7 & 8, 2017
Super raffles, live music and the church's famous home made pies are just a few things you'll find this Columbus Day Weekend in Newfane.
10. Champlain Orchards Harvest Celebration - October 8, 2017
Come hungry so you can dig into the BBQ pork with their own applesauce, apple cider, fresh baked apples pies and more while you enjoy the live acoustic folk music.
11. Fall Festival at Dog Mountain - October 8, 2017
Dogs are welcome and humans are tolerated at Dog Mountain. Just kidding! Everyone will love a perfect fall day at Dog Mountain with live music, kids activities and more.
12. East Charlotte Tractor Parade - October 8, 2017
What started out as 20 tractors is now 200 tractors. Head over to Spear Street at Jackson Hill Road to check out this fun parade!
13. Dummerston Congregational Church's Annual Famous Apple Pie Festival - October 8, 2017
The Dummerston Congregational Church's Annual Famous Apple Pie Festival has about 1,500 hand-made apple pies, hand-cranked ice cream, fresh donuts, hot mulled cider, coffee, and Grafton cheese. It starts at 10 and they go until the pies sell out - which was about 2pm in 2016.
14. Fallapalooza - October 28, 2017
Head to the beautiful town of Bennington for Fallapalooza! Store to store trick or treating, wagon rides, lots of food and live entertainment await!