Vermont May 27, 2017
This Ultimate Burger Bucket List In Vermont Will Make Your Mouth Water
Vermont is known for having incredible fare, so it comes to no surprise that we’re pretty picky when it comes to our burgers. Well, here are 10 places that certainly commanded our taste buds to attention! So grab your pencils and start making your own burger bucket list in VT. You’ll love sinking your teeth into these!
1. Newport Ciderhouse Bar & Grill - 150 Main Street, Newport
The Newport Ciderhouse may be known for casual fare, but there is nothing ordinary about the burgers here. Located within the he Northeast Kingdom Tasting Center, this new American restaurant focuses on locally-sourced food and drinks that are exceptionally good.
2. The Shopping Bag - 166 North Street, Burlington
Not only is this home of the "Sizzler" affordable, they were voted the best burger in Vermont by the Food Network!
3. The Copper Grouse - 3835 Main Street, Manchester
Go for happy hour, stay for the burger. The Copper Grouse does food right and these burgers are mouth watering good.
4. Burger Barn - Jeffersonville
One bite of these locally sourced burgers and you'll see why it's the hottest spot in town.
5. Prohibition Pig - 23 South Main Street, Waterbury
Prohibition Pig, or "The Pig" as the locals call it, has so many mouthwatering burgers that it will make your eyes roll back in your head. Check out more
and be sure to pair your burger with their duck fat fries. You'll thank us later!
6. Three Penny Taproom - 108 Main Street, Montpelier
We recommend showing up hungry when you show up at the Three Penny Taproom! You'll find delicious and juicy burgers right in Vermont's capital.
7. The Farmhouse Tap & Grill - 160 Bank Street, Burlington
It's hard not to fall in love with the Farmhouse Tap & Grill no matter what you get. Sit outside and soak in some sun while you enjoy an awesome burger with a local brew.
8. The Worthy Burger - 56 Rainbow Street in the Old Freight House, South Royalton
The town of Royalton might be small, but the burgers
pack a big punch.
9. Juniper's at the Wildflower Inn - 2059 Darling Hill Road, Lyndonville
Dress it up or dress it down, the burgers and beer at Junipers will never disappoint.
10. Zoey's Double Hex Restaurant - 1568 Depot Street, Manchester
If you're a BBQ fan, do yourself a favor, order the BBQ burger with steak fries. It's unbelievably delicious!
What better way to accompany your burger than with a side of fries? Check out these
19 places restaurants in Vermont that have fries so good you can’t handle it.