Utah November 23, 2015
The Ultimate and Definitive Bucket List for Everyone in Utah: Part Two
Did you miss part one of our Ultimate and Definitive Bucket List yesterday? If so, go back and read it so you’ll see all 42 of the things we think you shouldn’t miss!
1. Watch the sun rise at Mesa Arch.
2. Celebrate the Solstice at the Sun Tunnels.
3. Do the wave.
4. See Ballet’s West’s The Nutcracker.
5. Ride an ATV at Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park.
6. See the remnants of Utah’s first residents in Vernal.
7. Take a houseboat vacation at Lake Powell.
8. See the artistic blend of nature and art at Spiral jetty.
9. Watch the sun set over the Great Salt Lake.
10. Drive the Mirror Lake Scenic Byway.
11. Ride a mountain bike at Slickrock Bike Trail in Moab.
12. Attend the “Holy War” football game between the University of Utah and BYU.
13. Take some stunning photos at Bryce Canyon National Park.
14. Water ski at Pineview Reservoir.
15. Learn to sail on Utah Lake.
16. Try to finish the Kitchen Sink at Angie’s Restaurant in Logan.
17. Float down the river in Desolation Canyon.
18. See a play at the Utah Shakespeare Festival.
19. Visit bald eagles at Farmington Bay.
20. Witness a land speed record at Bonneville Salt Flats.
21. Look out over Dead Horse Point.
Even this list is probably missing a few things. What would you add?