The Frozen Custard At This Utah Diner Is Considered One Of The Best Things You'll Eat In America
Nielsen’s Frozen Custard and Diner is a charming diner and the place to go when you not only want to feel like you are stepping back in time but when you want some of the best food in Utah. However, regardless of what you choose to order at this southern Utah diner, you must try the frozen custard, because it has been named one of the best things to eat in America. Come along as we give you a little taste of what we feel is the best frozen custard in Utah – you don’t want to miss out on that!
If you were to do a search for “frozen custard near me,” this spot would most certainly pop up at the top of the list!
Have you tried the frozen custard at Nielsen’s Frozen Custard? Would you agree that this is some of the best frozen custard in Utah… or one of the most delicious things to eat in America? Let us know in the comments!
If you are looking for another unique frozen treat in Utah, visit Spilled Milk. This outrageous ice cream and cereal bar combines two favorite foods to create one incredible dish!
For those who’d like to work off some of those delicious calories with a hike, you can find some great trails by going to the AllTrails website.
If you’re still in the mood for more Utah adventures, take a look at this video about beautiful Arches National Park:
More to Explore
Out And About In The Beehive State
Where can we find the best barbecue restaurants in Utah?
- Bam Bam’s BBQ in Orem specializes in authentic Central Texas BBQ and the company says they serve “Only the finest meat money can buy.”
- The Huntsville BBQ Company in Huntsville has been crowned as the Best of State for its outstanding barbecue.
- U.B.S. BBQ in St. George is a family-owned restaurant serving all kinds of meat dishes plus chicken, sandwiches, salads, and more.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other delicious barbecue restaurants in Utah.
What are some great Utah day trips?
- Thanksgiving Point in Lehi is where visitors come to enjoy the annual spring tulip bloom, visit a butterfly biosphere, and play with farm animals.
- Capitol Reef National Park offers all the outdoor wonders you would expect, including hiking, rock climbing, wildlife sighting, camping and more.
- The Hardware Ranch Wildlife Viewing Area in Hyrum is where you can watch the annual elk migration during the winter.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other great Utah day trips.
Where can we find farmer’s markets in Utah?
- The Murray Park Farmer's Market in Murray is unique in that it is a food-only market (so no musicians or craft booths) but plenty of delicious fresh produce.
- The Cache Valley Gardeners Market in Logan features a wealth of fresh produce as well as lots of perennial and annual plants and flowers.
- The Bountiful Farmers Market in Bountiful is a favorite market for its Utah grown plants, fruits, and veggies, handmade crafts, and other Utah made products.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other exciting farmer’s markets in Utah.