USA September 24, 2018
16 Staggering Photos That Prove The U.S. Is The Most Beautiful Country In The Whole Wide World
Those of us who call the U.S. our home can undoubtedly agree that this beautiful country of ours is one of the most magnificent places on the entire planet. With that said, we can willingly admit that we may be a little bit biased. These photos back up our opinions with undeniable evidence. Take a look!
1. A view we could stare at for days, there's nothing like seeing Oregon's Cannon Beach in person.
2. Captured during the fall, Tipsoo Lake at Mount Rainer National Park is surrounded by extraordinary scenery.
3. Visited by millions of people each year, the Grand Canyon is one of the most jaw-dropping places you'll ever explore in the U.S.!
4. Taking you out to the Atlantic Ocean, Acadia National Park is home to the highest point on the East Coast.
5. Looking like something out of your dreams, Palouse Falls in Washington is one of our favorite riverfront spots to visit.
6. A slice of paradise right here in America, the West Maui Mountains of Hawaii will leave you absolutely speechless.
7. Showcasing Nevada's diversity, Sand Harbor along Lake Tahoe features crystal-clear water that will blow you away.
8. A destination that completely transforms when the seasons change, Denali National Park in Alaska belongs on your bucket list.
9. One of the most photographed places in America, Arizona's Horseshoe Bend is another reason why we love the Grand Canyon so much.
10. Located inside Yosemite National Park, Nevada Falls is a nearly 600-foot waterfall that will sweep you off your feet with all of its glory.
11. An iconic man-made wonder that's incredible to photograph, the Golden Gate Bridge in California will stop you in your tracks.
12. Out along Highway 140 in Yosemite National Park you can find unforgettable scenic drives that take you through Arch Rock.
13. One of the most colorful and eye-catching natural wonders of America, the Grand Prismatic Spring in Yellowstone National Park looks too vibrant to be real.
14. This photo was taken at the Old Rag View Overlook in Virginia's Shenandoah National Park. It's the perfect way to get a good look at the Blue Ridge Mountains.
15. A coastal fortress that looks like something you'd find in Neverland, Florida's very own Fort Jefferson can be found right off of the coast and is only accessible by boat.
16. Seen in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, the Bodie Island Lighthouse adds the finishing touch on an already marvelous waterfront view.
Which place around our country has made you fall in love with America the most? For more gorgeous photos, take a look at these
12 Staggeringly Beautiful Sunrises Around The U.S. That Will Turn You Into A Morning Person!