Dallas - Fort Worth November 13, 2017
These 10 Places In Dallas – Fort Worth Make The Best Sandwiches EVER
Sometimes, when a case of the “hungries” strikes, there’s simply nothing that will do but a hearty, two-hands-required sandwich. Lucky for you, there are countless delicious options to be had across Dallas – Fort Worth, each with a guarantee that you will leave full and satisfied. Here’s where to go the next time a sandwich craving strikes:
1. Jonathon's Oak Cliff (1111 N. Beckley Ave., Dallas)
Huge portions with exciting food combinations are served here, making this a go-to spot. This breakfast chicken biscuit is huge and is a great start to the day!
2. Jimmy's Food Store (4901 Bryan St., Dallas)
You just can't do better here than by ordering this true Italian classic muffuletta sandwich!
3. Carshon's Deli (3133 Cleburne Rd., Southside Fort Worth)
The pastrami sandwich here is one of the crowd favorites!
4. Green House Market (located in NorthPark Center, 8687 North Central Expressway, Dallas)
The Wagyu beef grilled cheese sandwich is an interesting twist on a classic sandwich.
5. Spiral Diner & Bakery (1314 W Magnolia Ave., Fort Worth)
You don't have to be a meat-lover to enjoy a hearty sandwich. This vegan restaurant makes sure of it! This "ate" layer burrito wrap Mexican quinoa, black beans, tomato, green onions, avocado, corn, black olives, sour cream, and chipotle mayo.
6. The Lunch Box (6333 Camp Bowie Blvd. Suite 115, Fort Worth)
Doesn't this chicken salad sandwich make you drool?
7. The Great Outdoors Sub Shop (multiple locations)
There's nothing quite like a tried-and-true sub sandwich.
8. Weinbergers Deli (601 S. Main St., Suite 100, Grapevine)
The bread choices here are as tantalizing as what goes inside! The outdoor eating options here make the sandwich experience even better!
9. Uncle Uber's (2713 Commerce St., Deep Ellum - Dallas)
If you are an avocado lover, ask for this variation of a philly sandwich!
10. Melted (1715 S Lamar St., Dallas)
This pork sandwich was cooked to a customer's exact specifications with a "proper" side of fries. The ambiance and outdoor areas make it a fun place for a casual meal.
Do you have a favorite on this list? What other sandwich shops around Dallas – Fort Worth would you add? Let us know in the comments!