Dallas - Fort Worth November 18, 2017
10 Holiday Markets In Dallas – Fort Worth Where You’ll Find Incredible Stuff
Forget the mall or a big box store. Don’t stress over Black Friday ads. When you are looking for the perfect gift that’s unique and easy on the wallet, head over to one of the many upcoming holiday markets. They are filled with items you definitely won’t see other places, and most likely the items are handmade with love, whimsy, charm, and perhaps with a touch of Texas inspiration as well! Here are 10 upcoming holiday shopping events you’ll want to add to your calendar, beginning this weekend:
1. Chi Omega Christmas Market - Dallas Fair Park/Centennial Hall (November 18)
This huge market extravaganza is celebrating its 40th year! Tickets are $12 in advance; $15 at the door (remember it's for charity, folks)! Hours are 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Fair Park is located at 1121 1st Ave.
2. Funky Finds Holiday Shopping Experience - Fort Worth Will Rogers Memorial Center (November 18-19)
Be sure to check out this all handmade arts & crafts here at 3337 Burnett-Tandy Drive. Hours are 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on Nov. 18 and 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. on Nov. 19.
3. Plano Christmas Market - Carpenter Park Recreation Center (November 18-19)
This free event showcases handmade holiday gift items made of fabric, wood, ceramic, and glass. Jewelry and clothing for adults and children, along with candles and soaps, will also be featured. The rec center is located at 6701 Coit Road, and market hours are 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Saturday and Noon to 4:00 P.M. Sunday.
4. Enchant Christmas - Globe Life Park, Arlington (November 24-December 31)
Enchant is the world's largest Christmas Light Maze touring the U.S. It features an outdoor skating pond, Santa’s palace, Texas’ largest Christmas tree, an 85 vendor shopping market, food trucks, and live entertainment. Find it at 1000 Ballpark Way.
5. Denton Community Market's Holiday Market - Historical Park of Denton County (November 25)
This outdoor holiday market is from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. In addition to shopping, there will be music, games, food, a scavenger hunt, and other fun activities. The park is at 317 W. Mulberry St.
6. DFW Tamale Festival & Christmas Market - Dallas Farmers Market (December 2)
This fun event is back for its 3rd year from 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. at Dallas Farmers Market. Guests can learn the Texas tradition of tamale making, and get shopping done at the same time! The Market is at 920 S. Harwood Dr.
7. Jingle Bell Bazaar - Richardson Civic Center, Grand Hall (December 2-3)
Located at 411 W. Arapaho Dr., the bazaar is open from 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. both days. Admission is $5.
8. Christmas Market - Dallas International School, Waterview Campus (December 3)
This French-style market features local vendors, French pastries, chocolate bars, hot wine to keep you warm, and more! You can even create your own Christmas ornament! Be sure to try their specialty spice warm orange juice. The market is from 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. at 17811 Waterview Parkway.
9. Funky Flea Market's Vintage Christmas - Festival of Lights, Corinth (December 8-10)
The Funky Flea Market is part of Corinth's Festival Of Lights. Shopping will include Christmas decor, vintage goods, unique gifts, fabulous finds, and food trucks! Admission is a donation of one canned good. Hours are 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. on Thursday and 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on Saturday and Sunday.
10. Holiday Market - Greater Denton Arts Council (December 14)
The Denton Community Market will have a special indoor Holiday Market at the Greater Denton Arts Council on Thursday, December 14, 5:00 - 9:00 P.M. The market is at the Greater Denton Arts Council, located at 400 E. Hickory St.
By no means is this list complete, as Dallas – Fort Worth hosts markets and fairs all over the place! Which upcoming ones not mentioned that you think should be added?