Ice Skate Around The Country's Largest Christmas Tree At The Dallas Galleria In Texas
Nothing signifies the arrival of Christmastime quite like ice skating. At the Dallas Galleria, you can twirl around the largest Christmas tree in the U.S., which is adorned with nearly half a million lights. Come along as we show you how you can witness the magic for yourself:
Have you ever gone ice skating in the Dallas Galleria at Christmastime? If so, would you agree that it is Texas’ largest Christmas tree? We’d love to hear all about your experience.
We also invite you to check out our previous article about where to find more Christmas trees to make your season merry and bright: This Christmas Farm In Texas Is An Annual Must-Do.
Looking for some wonderful holiday treasures for family and friends? Then be sure to explore our guide to More Than 75 Of The Best Gift Ideas For The Traveler In Your Life.
For those who love winter hiking, you can find some great trails in and around the area by going to the AllTrails website.
If you’re still in the mood for more Lone Star State adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More Lone Star State Adventures
Where can we find campgrounds in Texas?
- The Lazy L&L Campground in New Braunfels has been ranked #5 best campground for weekenders.
- The Aloha Beach RV Resort in Port Aransas has been ranked as the #1 best campground for national park lovers.
- The Hidden Falls Adventure Park in Marble Falls has been ranked #4 best campground for weekenders.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other campgrounds in Texas.
Where can we find botanical gardens in Texas?
- The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden overlooks White Rock Lake and spans some 86 acres.
- The Zilker Botanical Garden in Austin features 31 beautiful of plant life and also offers educational programs.
- The Fort Worth Botanic Garden encompasses 110 acres of verdant tress, shrubbery, and plant life.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other beautiful botanical gardens in Texas.
Where can we find hidden gems in Texas?
- Campbell's Hole in Austin is a fun swimming hole that feels more like a creek or river not far from the Mopac/360 access point.
- Tonkawa Falls in Crawford is a beautiful natural area with a refreshing swimming hole and waterfall set against a backdrop of huge rock formations.
- Bracken Cave in San Antonio is a cave that is home to the world's largest bat colony that take to the skies in the evening hours.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other beautiful hidden gems in Texas.