This Tennessee Flea Market Covers 30 Acres With Over 1,000 Merchants On-Site
One of the most incredible aspects of Tennessee is the people. There’s something so sweet about the kindness of strangers, the Southern hospitality that opens screen doors and welcomes you inside for a little sweet tea and gossip. The same goes for hot spots like the Tri-Cities Flea Market. Located in Bluff City, Tennessee, the expansive indoor-outdoor facility may not be home, but you’ll be welcomed to shop with the same kindness and sit-down-and-stay-awhile attitude. We love how welcoming Tennessee is, and you can cash in on the experience – literally – while shopping antiques and personal offerings at one of the largest flea markets in the state. Learn more below, and maybe get ready for a weekend of good, old-fashioned southern shopping.
What a neat place to visit! Have you been to this wonderful flea market in Eastern Tennessee? What kind of unique items did you find? let us know in the comments below. You can learn more about one of the best flea markets in Tennessee please check out the Tri-Cities Flea Market website and make sure to like and follow on the Tri-City Flea Market Facebook page. We hope you take advantage of the opportunity and enjoy some weekend shopping! Hear from the shoppers themselves why they love this East Tennessee flea market by watching this video from KristenDrewQuon:
Not too far from this lovely flea market, you can find living history. Sinking Creek Church is the oldest church in the state found right in Elizabethton with a fascinating story of why it still stands to this day.
More to Explore
Best Flea Markets In Tennessee
What are the best flea markets in Tennessee?
These are the best flea markets in Tennessee:
- The Jonesborough Flea Market in Telford
- The Great Smokies Flea Market in Kodak
- 10 Must-see flea markets all across Tennessee with locations in Memphis, Nashville, Chattanooga, and more
- Try 5 amazing flea markets right in the Nashville area
- Miss Lucille’s Marketplace in Clarksville (perfect for antiques and crafted items)
- Tennessee Flea Market Mall in White House
Where are the best places to shop in Tennessee?
Here are a few of our suggestions for some of the best places to shop in Tennessee:
- The Ogel Brothers General Store in Sevierville
- A.Schwab in Memphis (also a great place for an old-fashioned soda or milkshake)
- The Creekside Trading Company in Leiper’s Fork
- The Smoky Mountain Knife Works in Sevierville
- Troyer's in Limestone (don't forget to get some donuts)
- Three Bears General Store in Pigeon Forge
What are the best antique stores in Tennessee?
These are the best antique stores in Tennessee: