Tennessee March 06, 2016
11 Ways Living In Tennessee Ruins You For Life
We love Tennessee – that’s just a fact of life. So when it comes down to how the state
ruins us? I mean, it ruins us because we become a step above the rest. This is a place that sets everyone up for some solid life choices, and are we sure PROUD of it. Take a look!
11) You'll never eat fried chicken anywhere else again.
Because who can beat Mama?
10) Or hot chicken.
Unless you're in Nashville, of course.
9) You believe strongly in American values.
Bill of Rights and the Constitution got us through this far, ya know.
8) Jack Daniels Is all you need.
Why would you ask for anything else? Doesn't make sense when you can have the best.
7) And there's no other color to wear on a Sunday other than orange.
We got our Vols, and are proud of 'em!
6) Alabama who...?
5) Abiding by traffic laws seems silly to you.
Because why wouldn't you give away your right of way? Or for that matter, help yourself to someone else's? Tennessee has this down.
4) And you'll never be able to drive in weather.
Rain = death. Snow = death. It's easy.
3) You're immune to humidity.
Maybe not immune...? But you're not a sissy, and can TOTALLY deal with it. (Then cry later in the car because it's so freaking hot.)
2) Your palate is well-developed above the rest.
Every bit of southern comfort gets you going, and carbs are a definite must.
1) No one will ever be able to convince you to live anywhere other than your home.
What can you say? It's home.
What a wonderful place, hey? Tennessee is such a lovely spot. Tell us how Tennessee ruined YOU – or left you a bit better than the rest.