Tennessee November 06, 2015
How Tennessee Ranks Among The States In Pretty Much Anything
Have you ever wondered where
exactly Tennessee ranks out there in the big ol’ scheme of things? Well, no need to wonder any longer. We’ve found some pretty awesome stats that let you know just where this fantastic southern spot sits. Take a look!
1. We're the eighth best state in cuisine. That ain't too shabby.
Naturally. For our FANTASTIC southern fare, of course.
2. We come in as the 17th richest state in the nation.
Because we know what we're doing. A good head on a state will go a loooooooooooooong way.
3. Welcome to the #23 best run state - in ALL generalities.
We take ourselves seriously here - with good money practices and awesome opportunity for growth.
4. We're the #43 most likely state to survive a zombie apocalypse.
Well. It looks like we need to get a little better on this side of things...
5. We're also #6 when it comes to lowest driving and lodging costs.
It's not hard to take an awesome road trip through the south if you're coming through Tennessee.
6. We get the #26 spot for best weather.
Arthur T. LaBar / Flickr
Noice! Just get rid of the humidity and we're in business!
7. We are #28 in education!
Our private schools are off the charts, by the way. Smart folk down here!
8. Lame - Tennessee is the bottom of the barrel in health. #45!
Let's get out to the gym, guys. That's a pretty low rating...from all that great food!
9. The Volunteer State comes in at #19 for businesses.
Killin' it on the business front, as usual.
10. Tennessee is the #8 best fiscal state in the nation.
We're great with money - what can we say?
11. Nashville made the list of top fifteen cities in the nation!
Um, naturally. Because Nashville is seriously the coolest. It City of 2013, too!
12. We rank as the 35th best state for road trips.
Tennessee is a neighborly little state, so you're looking at LOTS of destinations from this sweet spot.
13. Plus, we're #14 in general - all things considered.
Ask anyone that matters though, and we're OBVIOUSLY number one. No question.
Any thoughts, fellow Tennesseans? We HAVE to know!