Tennessee October 19, 2015
What These 12 Tennessee Photographers Captured Will Drop Your Jaw – Part III
We are continuously shocked at the talent out here in Tennessee, and LOVE featuring photos from our locals on OnlyInYourState. In case you missed part one and two? You can find them
here and here. These are shots by our readers that have been shared via our Facebook. If you have a picture you adore of this stunning southern state, please send it on! We’d love you for it.
12) Tanika Moore makes the Tennessee River look like heaven on earth.
We could spend some awesome summer nights out here - for sure.
11) One of the oldest and most scenic roads in Tennessee, Gina Ballard catches the Natchez Trace Parkway in its prime.
This is perfect road trip material, if you ask us.
10) It looks like Kelly Swafford and Mt. LeConte are on fantastic terms.
Why? Because it sure is posin' REAL nice for that lens. Nice catch!
9) Emily Plemens sure knows how to pick her hiking spots!
The mountains of Tennessee really do go unmatched.
8) Lewis Chapel, looking awesome in this shot by Michaela Isaac.
What a great place to go horseback riding!
7) We want to know how Carole Johnson got that photographers eye - this is a gorgeous shot of the Great Smoky Mountains!
East Tennessee really knows how to up the beautiful factor, that's for sure.
6) Deals Gap creek hangs with Jim Mitchell look nice
There's just something about a bubbling creek that makes everything feel okay.
5) Um, HELLO cuteness! Jon Phillips is a BOSS when it comes to Tennessee wildlife shots!
This is the cutest little bear we've ever seen. Like, REALLY!?!
6) Some Crockett County cotton via Dale Jones.
What a lovely, commonly overlooked bit of Tennessee nature.
3) Meaghan Abair's photo here? Deserves to be published. What art!
This must be such a precious picture for their family - we sure love it!
2) Here's Burgess Falls, looking real hot for Desmond Lake.
Have you ever visited this state park? It's a must out here in Tennessee!
1) We're rounding everything out with Stephanie Gregg's shot of Chestnut Hill - love at first sight, hey?
The soft colors and beauty of this shot go unmatched.
Do you have a gorgeous shot you’d love to have shared? Let us know in the comments below!