Tennessee December 16, 2015
The Ultimate And Definitive Bucket List For Everyone In Tennessee
Have you ever taken time to enjoy your home state? Have you taken a day just to see what that awesome whole of Tennessee has going for it? We decided to help you out and give you a couple of ideas – read on!
12) Walk Broadway - and pick out the tourists
There's nothing more fun than laughing about those tourists from Orlando buying eight pairs of knock off cowboy boots.
11) Take a trip to small town Tennessee
Bell Buckle is adorable, if you're looking for a suggestion. They have a couple of fantastic festivals throughout the year!
10) See what the world is talking about and try some hotHOT chicken!
There are a couple of hot spots across the country, with Nashville serving as the epicenter of fairly hot fowl.
9) Hop on a roller coaster at Dollywood
There's nothing wrong with playing tourist for a day - how fun is a roller coaster?! Lets all be honest here.
8) See why people are freaking out about Nashville coffee
If you're looking for a creamy latte with the best espresso out there, you can head on over to Barista Parlor or Crema in middle Tennessee. Memphis and Knoxville have some fantastic options as well!
7) Go walkin' in Memphis
Because the whole world can sing about it, but you can actually do it.
6) Walk those Chattanooga bridges
They're stunning at any time of the day!
5) Take a walking tour around the Old City
There are shops and gorgeous architecture that will have your jaw on the floor.
4) Or Market Square!
So much fun to walk around and take the family out for a beautiful Saturday on the town.
3) Visit a Confederate cemetery and pay your respects
There's something humbling when you're able to see where your country has come from, and the sacrifice that was made.
2) And take a solid Civil War tour
Learn a little bit more about the place you love so much.
1) Enjoy the absolute grandeur of your state
There's a reason the Great Smoky Mountain National Park is the most visited national park in the United States. You get it.
Have we convinced you to get out and enjoy your home state just yet? Let us know your favorite things to do in the comments below!