Tennessee December 14, 2015
11 Ways People In Tennessee Can Relax And Take It Easy
It’s SO incredibly easy to get all crazy and discombobulated during the holidays. You forget to sit down, to hug your loved ones, to rest. That’s why we’ve put together a couple of ways for you to lower that blood pressure down here in good ol’ Tennessee.
11) With a fantastic cup of coffee
Nashville is known for some pretty dang good coffee shops, ya know.
10) Or hot chocolate
Or maybe the sugar will hype you up...? Whatever. Rainbow sprinkles for the win!
9) Watching a sports game on Sunday afternoons
This is ALWAYS a solid choice.
8) Just don't invite an Alabama fan
Don't be the loser that does this. Don't.
7) Have a low-key dinner with the family - at home
There's nothing like laughter and pizza and fun as a family - you win every time.
6) Or go out for some southern comfort food
There are a million options in this wonderfully foodie southern state. Pretty much just walk down the street...?
5) Maybe indulge in a kistchy Nashville treat
Hot chicken is the jam out here. Have you tried the quirky fave?
4) Baking cookies with the littlest Tennesseans
Sweet, sticky baby hands make cookies a million and a half times better.
3) Finding a place to sled
This could prove to be a little difficult, but if you find snow? It's SO worth it.
2) Taking a lazy afternoon to watch a movie based in Tennessee
There are a couple that we recommend - especially from native Tennessean, Reese Witherspoon. Yeah homegirl!
1) Or maybe plan a solid date night out at Cheekwood
This gorgeous garden is perfect any time of the year. Right now, it's lit up with over 750,000 Christmas lights!
How do you like to relax during the holiday hustle? Tell us about your stress-relieving tips in the comments.