Tennessee October 14, 2015
15 Times The Sun Made Tennessee The Most Beautiful Place On Earth
When it comes to some gorgeous sunscapes, Tennessee really knows how to take our breath away. It’s in the heart of this beautiful southern state that you are sure to find some of the most fantastic sunrises and sunsets that you’ve ever seen – just wait. We’ll prove it.
15) We couldn't think of a better way to start off than THIS gorgeous light.
It looks like a painting you'd hang in that lovely place of honor.
14) We're so jealous of this guy.
Seeing this over the water makes the most wonderful view.
13) The perfect picture of a Tennessee dawn.
Jim Denham caught this on his way home one night, and we're extremely glad he stopped.
12) Someone found just the right light on this lovely southern evening.
There's something about that peeking sunlight that just slays us.
11) The glow is unbelievable.
We're in awe of what the sun can do to a mountain range. Especially a Tennessee mountain range...
10) We have zero words.
There's just something about a great sun flare, isn't there?
9) We're in awe of all the blues and purples.
They don't call them the Great Smokies for nothin'.
8) Steve Harwood quite solidly caught that sun flare - beautiful.
Again with the sun flare, again with it being drop dead gorgeous.
7) The haziest, most lovely sunset in gorgeous East Tennessee.
The shot may be hazy, but it captures the brilliance of the sun exceedingly well.
6) Early mornings at Radnor create the perfect scape for a stunning sunrise.
The surface of the lake looks like a mirror.
5) Here's Nashville, looking stunning at sunset.
Tennessee has a beautiful capital city and it's only the natural beauty of the sun that can make it better.
4) The blues and purples over the Mississippi are stunning!
What a great bridge shot...how crazy is that sky?!
3) These colors don't even look real.
A bleeding sunset is a good sunset, and the only kind of bleeding we welcome.
2) Smoky Mountain sunrise, anyone?
Unreal. That is all.
1) The stunning minimalism here is insane.
When it comes to this monochromatic sunscape, we say it gets number one. It's just so different and gorgeous!
Which one absolutely blew you away? Let us know in the comments below!