Nature December 01, 2015
15 Times Snow Transformed Tennessee Into The Most Beautiful Scenery
Tennessee is stunning all the time, but add some snow? And it’s absolutely killer. Take a look at what makes this southern gem stunning during those chilly winter months!
During these uncertain times, please keep safety in mind and consider adding destinations to your bucket list to visit at a later date.
15) A perfect white Christmas in Nashville
Those don't happen very often down here!
14) That perfect, snowy path through the woods
13) Snowy Radnor Lake sunset
Is your jaw on the floor yet...?
12) Nature's bridge
Best way to make it through the wilderness.
11) Such perfect snow!
It doesn't get more perfect than this.
10) The lone wintry tree
It almost looks like autumn color on a winter palette.
9) A most stunning winter wonderland
We can't get over this. Whoa.
8) A bit of winter sunflare
A lovely bit of sun and snow.
7) The fast moving Little River
Don't fall in...
6) We'd follow this pathway ANYWHERE
This would be perfect in a Christmas movie.
5) Winter details in Franklin
4) A swollen Sugar Creek
Smooth as glass.
3) An evergreen wonderland
2) A sweet snow covered gate
It looks like a scene from, "It's a Wonderful Life."
1) This gorgeous house looks like it's from a storybook
We'd live here! Us, us!
Don’t you agree? Let us know in the comments below!