Tennessee April 12, 2017
11 Legitimate Signs That You Grew Up In Tennessee
Oh, Tennessee. Land of moonshine and orange football teams and an a whole lotta neighboring states. We’re a huge fan of this beautiful state, although only a lucky few of us are actually FROM Tennessee. Finding a native is like finding a unicorn these days, with all the transplants (guilty) coming from across the globe. Here’s our test, to tell if you’re actually from Tennessee – are you one of the greats?
11. If someone even whispered "snow"…
You knew you were getting the next day off of school. The south don't deal with that wet chilly stuff…
10. Getting stuck behind a tractor? Normal.
Annoying as all get out, but normal.
9. You know all the words to "Rocky Top."
Every. Single. One.
8. There's a country song for every emotion, down here.
Thank you, Johnny and June and Loretta and Reba and Hank and…
7. Saturdays? Football days!
6. You can play the banjo.
Or the guitar. Or the piano. Here in the south, music is soul.
5. You went to school with the same kids for years.
Your moms were even pregnant together - friendships run REAL deep.
4. You have a swimming hole that's all yours.
And full of sweet, summertime memories.
3. Coke = Whatever carbonated drink you want.
Who cares if you're confusing to the ENTIRE REST OF THE WORLD. It's all coke to the south.
2. You know the taste of REAL moonshine.
Not that touristy stuff.
1. You started driving when your daddy said you could drive.
Not the state. That's what 'private property' is for, right? Right.
Do you believe that
This Might Just Be The Most Beautiful Campground In All Of Tennessee?