Nashville December 07, 2016
15 Undeniable Reasons Why Everyone Should Love Nashville
Nashville has shot up the ranks and rebranded itself as a cutting edge, contemporary city. It proffers a solid real estate and job market, has fostered a burgeoning population and builds its success alongside dreamers and business folk alike. Whether you’re a Nashville native or transplant, we’ve got a couple of reasons you’re sure to fall in love with this southern city.
1. You can enjoy the best hot chicken in the nation.
We started a phenomenon, you know.
2. Nashville is the most beautiful river town.
You really can't argue with the beauty - or the river part. We have fifteen bridges that cross the Cumberland River.
3. Our bar scene is KILLER.
They don't call it Honkytonk Highway for nothin'...
4. You're only a stones throw away from visiting a darling small town.
Have you ever been to Bell Buckle? It's quite the trip!
5. Finding a free show is as simple as stepping outside your door.
Just walk down Broadway at any point in the day. Any point at all.
6. We make a solid burger.
This here is the Husk burger, but Burger Up is pretty killer, too...
7. And tacos! We're great at tacos.
Mas Tacos, anyone? For $3 a pop we'll take that any day!
8. It's the perfect place to get married.
We have so many stunning venues and some great weather, folks. We just wouldn't recommend southern humidity...
9. Have you tried a bushwacker…?
Try. it. Now. It's like an alcoholic milkshake and it's amazing.
10. Getting outdoors isn't hard at all.
This here is Radnor Lake, but there are quite a few natural areas and parks that are sure to strike your fancy. We have one for everyone!
11. We're the homeland for music greats.
The Ryman, Bluebird Cafe, the Country Music Hall of Fame...we have quite a few awesome stops if you're a music fan.
12. Our housing market is affordable - but it's climbing!
So that means buy now.
13. There's a part of town for everyone.
Germantown has a lot of quirk, and midtown is fun for partiers. Really, it's SO fun.
14. We're a big fan of supporting independent arts.
You'll always find a local completely in love with literature and the arts out here in Nashville. We're a city of artists, you know.
15. Nashville is an unexpected coffee town.
You can buy $5 coffees pretty much anywhere. It's absurd - absurdly GOOD.
Pretty fabulous, hey? If you’re still curious about why you should love Nashville, check out our
amazing Christmas lights road trip!