Nashville December 14, 2016
11 Reasons Why You Should Never, Ever Move To Nashville
Transplants having been making their way to Nashville for years – we can speak from experience. But do you know precisely WHY you should be moving? Or what about why you shouldn’t…? We’ve made our way deep through the mystery of the game so many play – to move, or not to move?
11. Nashvillians are known for being incredibly mean.
As you can tell, here.
10. Which is understandable because none of us go to church.
We haven't even heard of the bible belt...what?
9. The only thing to do is go down on Broadway - that's all we do.
Hans & Liek - Flickr
What else would you do out here, anyway?
8. Say goodbye to the country - this is a concrete jungle.
Glenn Marsch - Flickr
No countryside for miles.
7. Our skyline is a joke.
There's nothing insanely and perfectly gorgeous about this.
6. Coffee? Bleh. We hate it.
We don't have multiple nationally recognized coffee shops...nah. No way.
5. We have zero free shows. Everything costs SO much money.
Karen Miller - Flickr
We don't even know what a free show IS. They exist?!
4. We're landlocked so NO WATER ANYWHERE.
Good luck trying to find some.
3. We don't have any cool dive bars - we're super uptight.
And all we ever listen to is country music. With a lot of twang.
2. The only food served at any restaurant is hot chicken.
Get ready to have your mouth burned off, folks.
1. The traffic is REAL bad.
Oh wait...that one's true. Dang it.
Looking for another reason to never, ever move to Nashville? Then check out how ugly – ahem. MAJESTIC, our winters are.