Nashville April 16, 2019
10 Reasons You Should Move Far Far Away From Nashville
If you already live in Nashville, well, then you probably would need more than ten reasons to move far, far away from the city. If you don’t and are thinking about moving TOO Music City, USA? Well, take these thoughts into consideration before schlepping all of your valuables across the country. They may make you laugh, they may make you cry, they’ll definitely make you think.
(We’d recommend the laughter route. Just sayin’.)
1. First off, the city is so small and stuck in time.
Contemporary? An "It City"? Probably not.
2. The coffee is downright drab.
You'll find nary a fancy OR snobby coffee shop in the city. Not one.
3. It's only barbecue in Nashville.
That's it. No other foods, no incredible ethnic eating scene...probably just doesn't exist.
4. And naturally the barbecue is just bleh.
Not good, at all. Best leave it for the locals...
5. There's really no skyline to speak of.
What is that? A little blip? A building or two? Nice try, Music City. We know you're not hiding anything.
6. There are really no natural areas to speak of.
I mean, what does this place think it is? Radnor Lake or something? Wait a minute...
7. But really, there's hardly any nature surrounding Nashville.
Tennessee and natural wonder and beauty? I mean, maybe? Maybe. If you look hard enough.
8. Try to find an incredible canon of American and Civil War history in Nashville.
We dare you.
9. Living in a river city is SUCH a drag.
Those bridges are such an eyesore...
10. There's no downtown life to speak of.
I mean, look at that photo. Basically a ghost town.
So maybe you saw through our lies…? But if not,
here’s a solid reason why you SHOULD make Nashville your new home. Because if you ask us? Well, we love it.