5 Amazing Flea Markets In Nashville You Absolutely Have To Visit
There’s something about a flea market that gets us excited. Whether it’s the thrill of the hunt or the sheer joy bound to finding a treasure, it’s a favorite Saturday morning pastime akin to driving through neighborhoods thronged with garage sales. Today, we’ve dug up five of the best flea markets in and around Nashville, and they happen to be some of our favorite places to get into the treasure-hunting spirit. Whether shopping with purpose or perusing for the unexpected, these local markets in Music City make for a fantastic bit of time out and about, so you should definitely hit them up ASAP!
While the city is chock full of neat places to shop, these are definitely some of the best flea markets in Nashville and beyond. We love that they each have their own personality and unique offerings! In fact, we think it’s probably best to check them out regularly in order to nab the coolest merchandise. What’s the best bargain find you’ve hunted down in Tennessee?
For more things to do in Tennessee, check out these incredible Nashville weekend getaways.
More to Explore
Best Flea Markets in Nashville & Related Info
What are the coolest things to do in Nashville?
There is no shortage of attractions, activities, and adventures to find in Nashville. But ask any local, and they'll point out a number of must-see destinations that can't be missed. Some of the best sights and coolest things to do in Nashville include:
- Check out the East Nashville Farmer's Market.
- Experience the magic of the Nashville Zoo.
- Explore the sprawling Gaylord Opryland Hotel.
- Head to the Shoppes on Fatherland to shop locally.
- Hike the ever-beautiful Radnor Lake.
- Learn all about Nashville's history at the Tennessee State Museum.
- See the full-scale model of Athen's Parthenon in Centennial Park for yourself.
- Take the backstage tour at The Ryman Auditorium.
- Take a picnic up to Love Circle.
- Visit the Man in Black at the legendary Johnny Cash Museum.
Where are the most unique places to shop in Tennessee?
Tennessee may be a pretty down-to-earth state, but it certainly has its fair share of quirky shops, restaurants, and unexpected attractions. Some of the most unique places to shop in Tennessee include:
- A. Schwab, Memphis
- Creekside Trading Company, Leiper's Fork
- Hail, Dark Aesthetics, East Nashville
- Our Place, Cosby
- Pigeon Forge Gift Shop, Pigeon Forge
Does Tennessee have any old general stores?
Tennessee's incorporated state history dates all the way back to 1796, which means there are definitely some historic shops hiding in every corner of the state. A few of the coolest and most historic general stores in Tennessee are:
- 1806 General Store, Livingston
- Barrettville General Store, Millington
- Big Red Store, Five Points
- Brooks Shaw's Old Country Store, Jackson
- Cumberland Mountain General Store, Clarkrange
- Davis General Store, Franklin
- Ogle Brothers General Store, Sevierville
- Old Delina Country Store, Cornersville
- The Outpost, Savannah
- Shelby Forest General Store, Millington
- TB Sutton General Store, Granville
- Three Bears General Store, Pigeon Forge
- Wise Ant General Store and Bakery, Ardmore