The Scenic Road Trip That Will Make You Fall In Love With The Beauty Of Nashville All Over Again
If you are looking for a way to refresh and rejuvenate the way you see Nashville, Tennessee, then there’s nothing quite like spending time in nature. We’ve put together a scenic road trip that will take you from one side of downtown to the next, from parks to scenic viewing points perfect for your enjoyment. There’s nothing quite like an afternoon spent on the banks of the Cumberland River, and we will never get over the beauty of Shelby Park. If you haven’t been, we can help you discover your favorite new-to-me Nashville spots. Take this scenic road trip near Nashville next time you’re feeling adventurous.
How many of these Nashville spots have you been to? Will you be taking this neat scenic road trip near Nashville sometime soon? We have a feeling you just might find a favorite new spot along the way.
More to Explore
Scenic Road Trip Near Nashville
- Where should I go on a scenic road trip near Nashville?
If you find yourself wondering if you should go on a scenic road trip near Nashville, just know the answer is definitely yes. When it comes to where you should go on a scenic road trip near Nashville, some ideas include:
- Head to the amazing Mammoth Cave National Park in Kentucky
- Check out the famous Muscle Shoals, Alabama
- Visit the city of Chattanooga, TN, and learn about its intriguing history
- Visit the city of Memphis, TN, and learn about its history as well
Learn more about some of our favorite scenic road trips from Nashville.
- What are some of the most scenic places near Nashville?
Nashville – and all of Tennessee, really – is an outrageously beautiful place with plenty to do and see, especially if you’re a fan of the great outdoors. Some of the most iconic, must-do scenic places near Nashville are places like:
- The Shelby Street Bridge – jaw-dropping views of this beautiful city unlike anything you’ve ever seen before
- The Ryman Auditorium – maybe not the first place that comes to mind when thinking of “scenic”, but it’s absolutely gorgeous and so is its architecture
- Centennial Park – an incredibly beautiful, greatly shaded park filled with trees that really showcases how beautiful Music City really is
Learn more about iconic scenic places in Nashville.
- Are there any scenic drives near Nashville?
Absolutely! Now, we might be a little biased and say something like every drive around Nashville is a scenic drive near Nashville, but what we mean by that is that there are so many options you won’t even know where to begin, such as:
- The Natchez Trace Parkway – literally known for being outrageously beautiful, this epic scenic road passes right through Music City and is absolutely AMAZING
- Hillsboro Pike and Tyne Boulevard – two drives that are quite close to one another; see stunning, rolling hills and large, old-growth trees on these beautiful drives
Learn more about scenic drives in Tennessee.