Nashville March 01, 2017
11 Things Nashvillians Do That Seem Insane To Everyone Else
Nashville is known as a sweet, down home kind of place. We’re known for our good people and great music and the kind of food that sticks to your ribs. Yes, yes our city is phenomenal in pretty much a million and a half ways – but we aren’t without our quirks. You may just laugh, and realize you’re guilty of a couple…
11. We take our fried chicken HOT.
There's just something about a little cayenne pepper that sets our hearts (and mouths!) on fire.
10. There's absolutely zero concern about carbs.
Why should we worry? There are biscuits!
9. Or calories.
Coffee and paletas and grilled cheeses fill our city with all sorts of good smells and feels.
8. We don't mind sitting in church traffic.
As long as we end up in the right place, none of the rest matters.
7. We've gone since we were kids!
It's a sweet thing, to grow up in the same church as your grandparents. There's such a deep sense of community here!
6. Our families take first priority.
5. As do our friends.
They become our family, you know.
4. It doesn't matter if our sports teams win.
We're a loyal folk - we'll cheer like we're winners all the way!
3. We hate walking Broadway - but we'll take you.
Because we love you and see #5.
2. A ten minute drive takes us out into the countryside.
And we make the drive quite often. Many of us dream about those homes in the country, among beautiful fields of green.
1. And we truly believe it's the prettiest dang country out there.
How can you look at this photo and think any differently?!
What a sweet place, Nashville. We’ll forever love it. You may also love
The Place In Tennessee That Makes You Feel Like You’ve Stepped Through A Magical Wardrobe.