Nashville August 25, 2017
17 Photos That Prove Nashville Is The Most Beautiful City In The Country
We’re pretty in love with Nashville, and somehow rest of the country has slowly fallen under the spell of our sleepy southern city with a heart for music and good food. Whether you’re walking our parks or indulging in our hot chicken, Music City is a place where you can relax and be yourself. It’s where you’ll meet a true southern gentleman, kind women with a heart for people, and the odd transplant who’s too hipster for their own good. Let’s explore our city in pictures for a moment – it’s truly a stunning place to live.
1. Enjoy a ride on the smooth as glass Cumberland.
There are quite a few kayak and canoeing companies scattered across the city, perfect for a Saturday out and about.
2. What. A. Beautiful. Skyline.
We're absolutely in love with the purple skies about our pretty city.
3. There's something magical about the symphony.
The Schermerhorn Symphony Center is a beautiful building located just downtown, where you can enjoy the beauty of the fountains during the evening and the stunning architecture during the day.
4. We're a bit fan of sports in Tennessee.
And a trip to the Titans stadium only gets better once you realize how neat it looks from ABOVE.
5. Ghost dancers.
A moment of artistry in the dead of night.
6. Wish we could take a flight RIGHT NOW.
Because then we'd see this view.
7. Autumn looks REAL good on Tennessee.
You can't beat the brilliant orange of those trees...
8. Have you ever seen anything so magical?
Interesting fact: The movie, "The Matrix" used Nashville's skyline as a background during shooting. Nothin' like that night sky...
9. Take a minute to yourself in the wilderness.
Or a moment on Radnor Lake.
10. What a sweet moment along the Stones River Greenway
What a romantic walk...
11. That ol' nighttime glow.
Downtown Nashville at night takes on a magical tinge, doesn't it?
12. A gorgeous moment from above.
Dang. What a pretty city.
13. Riverfront Park is great for walking out and about or attending CMA Fest.
Plus, the Pedestrian Bridge is super photogenic.
14. The reflections of downtown grow greater every day.
Have you seen how our city has grown?! It's insane.
15. Honkytonk Highway is always a fun place to spend the night.
Kind of? It's up to you.
16. Even commute traffic isn't too bad with a view like that.
We'd take it. Twice a day, we'll drive it happily.
17. And the city strives to accept the arts.
We have murals popping up all around this beautiful town.
Continue the fun with a visit to this Nashville restaurant hidden in an old home – it’s beautiful inside!