Tennessee December 02, 2016
10 Majestic Spots In Tennessee That Will Make You Feel Like You’re At The North Pole
Tennessee may be hilly, but we don’t have a ton of crazy mountains or snowscapes – but we do have some pretty sights when the snow actually DOES visit our fair state. Take a look at just how majestic we can be, down here in Tennessee. You just may fall in love.
1. "No man is a failure who has friends," as they say.
This quiet Chattanooga street makes us want to wander around like George Bailey.
2. Over the river and through the woods...
We'll be in Tennessee for Christmas!
3. The prettiest snow-covered woods you've ever seen.
A beautiful Hixson white Christmas.
4. Fall Creek Falls looks prettier dressed in white.
Although I wouldn't recommend hiking...nope.
5. You can still see a bit of fall...
But it's the snow-covered tree branches that we adore.
6. This is where Santa lives, right?
7. If there ever was a barn in the North Pole...
It would look a bit like this.
8. A bit of blue tinged Sugar Creek.
Lovely, lovely, lovely.
9. Walden Ridge has some pretty intense woods...
We'd get lost in these pretty quick - but then again. Rudolph could just show us the way out!
10. This gorgeous shot of Reelfoot Lake was caught by Jim Denham.
And he's officially branded the lake at the North Pole. Kind of. We're saying this is it...
Check out this
seriously curious park located in Tennessee!