You’ll Want To Plan A Summer Day Trip To Tennessee's Magical Butterfly House
Summer is a great time to be both in and outdoors. But when the latter gets a bit hot, parents and grandparents are always looking for ways to keep the kiddos entertained yet also not stay cooped up in the house. Luckily the Tennessee Aquarium Hummingbird and Butterfly Garden in Chattanooga is one of our favorite spots! Not only is it fun and educational but it is also nationally acclaimed for its wealth of exhibits. Here are some things we think you need to know about this truly unique Tennessee attraction.
Have you ever been to the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga? If so, what was your favorite part? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
PS: Did you know that this Quintessential Tennessee Ski Town Is Even Better In The Summertime?
If you and the family like to hike, you can find some great trails in the Chattanooga area by going to the AllTrails website.
Still in the mood for more Tennessee adventures? Take a look at this video about The Raven Rock Trail At Roan Mountain State Park:
More to Explore
More Volunteer State Adventures
Where can we go bargain shopping in Tennessee?
- Starland Vintage & Unusual in Nashville sells vintage clothing, home goods, jewelry, records, novelties, books, and more.
- The Ogle Brothers General Store in Sevierville features everything you can think of and has been owned by the same family for well over a century.
- The Great Smokies Flea Market in Kodak features over 1,000 rotating vendors.
Read on to learn about some of the many other wonderful places to go bargain shopping in Tennessee.
Where can we find other lakes in Tennessee?
- Watts Bar Lake is known as a great spot to catch largemouth bass, spotted bass, and black crappie.
- Herb Parsons Lake is the spot for great fishing as well as for its hiking and cycling trails.
- The Tims Ford Reservoir at Tims Ford State Park is considered one of the best bass fishing spots in the entire Southeast.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other beautiful lakes in Tennessee.
Can we find the best pizza in Tennessee?
- Papa Ron's Pizza & Italian Steakhouse in Monteagle is a more upscale restaurant offering great wines to pair with your meals.
- DeSano Pizza Bakery in Nashville cooks their pizza in a wood burning oven that is open for the public to watch.
- Big Ed’s Pizza in Oak Ridge is known for their hugepizza pies.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other places to find the best pizza in Tennessee.