Tennessee December 23, 2015
The 15 Most Jaw Dropping Photos Taken In Tennessee in 2015
These are just random photos we found on the internet – nope. We grabbed these shots from YOU and your fantastic cameras, you Tennessee natives. Take a look at what we found were the most beautiful and eclectic shots of Ol’ Rocky Top right down below – and don’t forget to show us your favorite in the comments!
1) This is DEFINITELY not just another river town
Chattanooga is a stunning city ringed by rivers and caught in the most wonderful way by Dawn Kropf.
2) A perfect Cherokee Lake sunset
The colors of sunset look so wonderful in all shades of pink and blue and grey.
3) Tennessee Ridge clouds must border heaven
Little white puffs scudding through the sky make us feel real happy inside.
4) This is eerily beautiful
Wow. We really have no words for this..
5) What a perfect picture of little Cottontown, Tennessee
The wildflowers and old school fence make Tennessee look like a little bit of heaven.
6) Wow. That's all we can say. WOW.
The most wonderful kind of silhouette.
7) If Johnny Biggers gets to see this on his commute, does that mean we do too??
It may not snow all that often down here, but when it does it's sure a sight to see.
8) April Bryant makes the Nolichucky River look REAL good
The colors. The clouds. The sky. Plus, we get to see it twice - check that reflection!
9) Colton Rose captured a most perfect winter wonderland
We don't want to leave the footprints on this fantastic snowscape...would you??
10) J. Percy Priest Lake has a stunning reflection
Did you know that you can go hiking around this wonderful lake? It's a park that's real popular with the Nashville natives.
11) Just a little bit of country road
Those wood fences and dirt roads just slay us.
12) Here's another winner of Fall Creek Falls by Gary Conquest - on a roll, dude!
One of the most popular hiking destinations in the state!
13) What a GORGEOUS shot of Possum Creek Falls!
We're in awe.
14) Middle Tennessee - black and white style via Mike Hill
A moody black and white is just what we need to add a bit of edge.
15) Gary Conquest REALLY caught how gorgeous Winchester is in the wintertime
This makes me want to plan a visit REAL fast. How quickly can you book those plane tickets, honey??
Favorite shots, anyone? Thoughts? Let us know below!