Tennessee November 15, 2015
11 Maps Of Tennessee That Are Just Too Perfect (And Hilarious)
You’ve most likely seen maps like these ALL over the internet – but do you ever take time to see just how Tennessee checks in? Well, if you haven’t, it’s best you take a look ASAP – and we’re here to help!
11) A US personality map - in which we are DEFINITELY the most polite.
And easy-going. And downright cool, if you ask us.
10) That's right - here in Tennessee, we are on TOP of those immunizations!
Healthy babies, all around!
9) We're not too upset about our apparent fried chicken epidemic - sorry to burst your bubble.
Mainly because fried chicken is a godsend and we don't mind food that's akin to manna from heaven.
8) Those overflowing sewers are killin' us...
Has your sewer overflowed? Because apparently it's ROUGH down here on Ol' Rocky Top.
7) Well. We beg to differ.
Someone really has it out for the awesome states out there...not cool, guys.
6) Here's a very judgmental map of Memphis.
If you've ever been, then we're sure you can relate.
5) And for good measure, a judgmental map of Nashville.
The truth hurts, folks. The truth hurts.
4) Right on, Fedex!
These are the most famous brands that represent each state. As you can see, Memphis is rockin' out with FedEx.
3) Nice, but not Texas.
Again - we beg to differ. Texas ain't got nothing on the Volunteer State, y'all.
2) Apparently Tennessee is equal to tomatoes...?
Can someone give us an answer to this? Because, really? Really.
1) You had us at "whirlygust."
The most interesting slang word in the state? Whirlygust. It means, "a strong wind."
Any thoughts you have on these most enlightening pieces of contemporary geography? Let us know below!