You’ll Love This Picturesque Walk Along The Tennessee Riverwalk in Chattanooga
Tennessee is known for its beautiful and expansive open spaces, each one offering a different persepctive of life here. If you live in Chattanooga or the vicinity, you already know how much we love taking a walk down the Tennessee Riverwalk. Fall in love with the beauty of our home state and city all over again (our visitors love it too!) with a trip down to the waterfront for a walk or a bike ride. It makes for a beautiful way to spend the day!
Have you ever traversed along this beautiful Chattanooga Riverwalk? If so, what was your favorite part? Would you agree that it is probably the best riverwalk in TN? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
If you’re looking for even more information about this spectacular area, be sure to check out the AllTrails.com website page.
You can also embark upon a virtual tour of the Tennessee Riverwalk right here:
More to Explore
More Adventures in Tennessee
Where can we find historic Civil War sites near Nashville?
- Shy's Hill played a key role in the Battle of Nashville as it is where the Union forces defeated the Confederate army.
- The Travellers Rest Historic House Museum was the headquarters of Confederate General John Bell Hood during the Battle of Nashville.
- Fort Negley as built by Union troops after they commandeered the city in victory in 1862.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other fascinating historic Civil War sites in Nashville.
Where can we find historic landmarks in Knoxville?
- James White Fort was first settled by an officer who served in the Revolutionary War by the same name.
- The Knoxville Sunsphere was built for the 1982 World’s Fair and is one of the most visible structures in town.
- Old City is more than a landmark, in that it is home to a wealth of historic 19th-century buildings from the city’s early founding.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other interesting historic landmarks in Knoxville.
Where can we go to catch a sunrise in Tennessee?
- Long Hunter State Park is another place where the beautiful Tennessee sunrise colors bounce off the water.
- Roan Mountain is a fantastic place to go early and hike up near the top for an incredible sunrise overlooking the Appalachian Trail.
- Wooded Cades Cove in the Great Smokies offers spectacular sunrises as they come up and over the trees.
Learn more about other places where you can catch a sunrise in Tennessee.