Tennessee December 19, 2017
The 17 Best Places To Visit In Tennessee In 2018
Tennessee is chock full of fun places to visit and places to eat, it’s a downright gold mine of fun and adventurous activities. Still, sometimes you need a little something to point you in the right direction. Which is why we have this fabulous list of the 17 BEST places to visit in the Volunteer State in 2018. Next year is closer than you think, so you should probably start planning your day trips and dinner times!
Follow the link below each picture to read the full article from our archives.
17. This quirky eatery is located in the artistic hub of Nashville.
I Dream of Weenie
serves up some of the most unique hot dogs in Tennessee, and the quirky eatery will spawn many a story.
16. Take a trip to the new brewery capital of Tennessee.
little town of Columbia
, Tennessee just opened the aptly themed - and named - Asgard Brewing Co., and it's made us completely fall in love with this tiny town all over again.
15. If you're a cheese fan, this Tennessee cheese road trip is perfectly lovely.
take you on a trip
from specialty cheese shop to specialty cheese shop, criss-crossing the entire state.
14. Tennessee has so many state parks, it's hard to choose just one. But this gorgeous space is completely underrated.
13. These last minute Tennessee adventures are great when you feel the need to experience something new.
Whether you're on the east or the west side of the state, the need for adventure is real. We've found quite a few spots that are ready and raring at all times for a memorable experience,
you just have to pick one
12. Tellico Plains is one Tennessee town you HAVE to visit.
This gorgeous little town
is known as "The Little Town with the Big Back Yard." The reason being is fairly obvious, but one look at its gorgeous and expansive natural beauty and you'll be hooked. You may just want to move!
11. Would you eat a meal in a barn?
10. You don't have to travel far for these beautiful windshield views.
9. These inexpensive road trips makes any lazy Saturday that much more exciting.
Take a break this weekend
- or every weekend in 2018 - to enjoy a day away from home in the deepest heart of Tennessee beauty.
8. We love supporting the local economy, and there's no better way to love on Tennessee than eating at one of its locally owned restaurants.
There's a little
something for everyone
on this list, whether you're looking for southern favorites or cutting edge eats.
7. If you're planning on attending a festival this summer...
6. You don't need a reservation at any of these restaurants, and that's just the way we like it.
Does a good meal
if you have to WAIT forever? We're going to say no.
5. An overnight hike seems like a solid adventure, woudn't you say?
Traipse through the beauty of east Tennessee at all hours of the day with an overnight hike at
Big Ridge State Park
4. The best chocolate milk in the world is found right here in Middle Tennessee.
3. There's nothing that hits the spot like a nostalgic cheeseburger and fries.
is a big winner in our book, but and its very existence makes for a fun and completely southern experience in the Volunteer State.
2. These incredible milkshakes are great no matter the time of year.
The Grilled Cheeserie may be known for their fabulous sandwiches, but
are just as dreamy and creamy as their cheesy counterparts.
1. Would you take a riverboat cruise?
The Southern Belle Riverboat
has been in action since 1985, and it's a fabulous way to experience the state from up and down the Tennessee River.
Here’s one extra activity for the new year: you can go
snow tubing in Tennessee!