21 Reasons Why You Should Move To Tennessee – RIGHT NOW
When it comes to finding a place you live, you may feel as though the options are endless. Which they are. You could live all sorts of places that are all sorts of good, but simply not great. Not the absolute best. Not completely and totally AWESOME. Because those titles are reserved for the beautiful state of Tennessee. We’ve put together a quick list of great places, eateries and reasons why you should make your move out here to God’s country. See ya here!
20.) Our barbeque is the best in the nation – bar none
21.) Tennesseans are the kindest people you ever did meet. Here, southern hospitality is real. These are good folk, y’all. And? You can even indulge for breakfast. Holla’!
20) We boast the best biscuits in the South. Haven’t you heard of the Loveless Cafe? Come on now.
19) Tennessee is home to quite a few celebrities – including Keith Urban, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift. When she’s not welcoming the world to New York, of course.
18) The cost of living is low low low low – roughly 20% less than the national average.
17) The Volunteer State has a TON of history, from the War of 1812 to the War Between the States.
16) You can catch a show at the, “Mother Church” – aka? The Ryman.
15) Tennessee is home to beautiful natural vistas
14) Like the Great Smoky Mountains
13) And our winding back roads
12) You can visit Music City (Nashville? Get that straight before you get here…)
11) Or Memphis – where you’ll find traditional southern living and a bit of edge
10) The job market is growing exponentially – just ask all those college grads flocking to our major cities.
9) Tennessee boasts four seasons, each one more stunning than the last.
8) Jack Daniel’s is in high supply. Its home is right here in Lynchburg, Tennessee.
7) You can deck it out in orange, because here we think everyone looks pretty dang good in it. Check the Tennessee Titans before you get here, of course.
6) It’s easy to take a day trip to Dollywood
5) You have the chance to live in Nashville, the “It” city – don’t take it from us. That’s straight from the New York Times.
4) Rent a cabin in Gatlinburg for the summer, hey?
3) There are a million gorgeous wedding venues
2) You’ll find a home church in no time, because? This is the buckle on the bible belt. Done.
1) There’s no other state that’s more beloved – Tennesseans love Tennessee. And we have a feeling…? That you will, too.
Tennessee is a beautiful place that is sure to steal your heart the moment you get here. Also, you native Tennesseans? Tell us why YOU love your state below. We have to know!