11 Terrifying Views In Southern California That Will Make Your Palms Sweat
If you’re feeling adventurous, these Southern California views will give you an adrenaline rush. Experience SoCal from crazy new heights – from the highest mountain peaks, to scenic lookout points that will give you a thrill. These views are terrifying, but in a good way.
1. Potato Chip Rock at Mt. Woodson in Poway will give you chills if you're brave enough to walk out on the edge.
2. Looking over the edge at Tahquitz Peak. This little guy doesn't seem to be afraid of heights.
3. Ontario Peak at Mt. Baldy will make your heart race once you reach the top.
4. Up, up and away in Temecula, with a breathtaking view from a hot air balloon.
5. Look at this panoramic view from Mount San Jacinto. Experiencing it in person will give you goosebumps.
6. Don't look down! This view near one of the summits in the San Bernardino mountains might give you a fright if you're afraid of heights.
7. Looking out at the view from Cucamonga Peak will take your breath away.
8. Or how about some morning exercise? Now that's an adventurous way to start the day!
9. Living on the edge at one of the lookout points at Griffith Park Observatory.
10. The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway will test your fear of heights.
11. You have this to look forward to when you reach the top of Iron Mountain in San Diego County.
Are your palms sweating yet? Is your heart racing just a little bit? These views are just what the doctor ordered to add some adventure to your day in SoCal.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Explore Southern California