Southern California's Rock Garden And Grotto, Zoro Garden, Is A Work Of Art
Of all the beautiful places in SoCal, San Diego’s famous Balboa Park is known far and wide for its amazing gardens and beautiful architecture. One of the lesser-known gardens in Southern California is actually one of the most interesting, though. Zoro Garden is an incredible sunken rock garden in Southern California that has beautiful sights and sounds all around it, and you’re definitely going to want to visit this season.
Enjoy your trip to the coolest rock garden and grotto in San Diego! Zoro Garden in Southern California is a gorgeous escape, so whether you go for the peaceful atmosphere, the butterflies, or the interesting rocks, you’re sure to have a beautiful day.
Feeling hungry? Check out some of the best brunch spots in SoCal while you’re at it. These spots go perfect with a day spent surrounded by nature!
More to Explore
Zoro Garden in Southern California & Related Info
What are some unique things to do in Southern California?
From picturesque shorelines and vibrant deserts to man-made wonders and glittering cities, there's nowhere in the world quite like California. SoCal is particularly filled with fun, unexpected, and family-oriented things to do both by water and by land.
For a casual escape into nature with no hiking required, some of the best botanical gardens in Southern California are:
- California Botanic Garden, Claremont
- Fullerton Arboretum, Fullerton
- Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Garden/The Arboretum, Los Angeles
- The Getty Center, Los Angeles
- Huntington Botanical Gardens, Huntington
- San Diego Botanic Garden, Encinitas
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden, Santa Barbara
- Sherman Library and Gardens, Corona Del Mar
- South Coast Botanic Garden, Palos Verdes
- Virginia Robinson Gardens, Beverly Hills
For some unique "SoCal" experiences, these fun and educational family tours are worth a day trip:
- Angel Stadium Tour, Anaheim
- Bates Nut Farm, Valley Center
- Beehive Tour, San Diego
- Dodgers Stadium Tour, Los Angeles
- Dolby Theatre, Hollywood and Highland
- Hollywood Studio Tour, Hollywood
- Jet Propulsion Lab/California Institute of Technology, Pasadena
- The Last Bookstore, Los Angeles
- The Museum of Jurassic Technology, Culver City
Or, check out some of SoCal's strangest and quirkiest museums:
- The Bunny Museum, Altadena
- California Route 66 Museum, Victorville
- Los Angeles Police Museum, Los Angeles
- The Museum of Death, Los Angeles
- Noah Purifoy Outdoor Desert Art Museum, Joshua Tree
- Ruddy's General Store Museum, PalmSprings
- Whaley House Museum, SanDiego